Miami HOT tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billi. Show Billi's posts

Miami HOT tonight?

Tonight is the C's chance to prove they can take Miami.  After that BEATING they handed the Heat they (the Heat) should be ready and waiting for them.  If they C's can beat them again then they have to be taken as a serious playoff team.

Which C's team will show up tonight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Miami HOT tonight?

Anybody care to place an over/under bet on free throw disparity for tonights game?  I'd put the number at 10 more ft's for miami.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuPirate. Show PuPirate's posts

I got 15+
    :'D

The nba is more shameless the the wwe at times smh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZCGCqjO5IY

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Miami NOT tonight!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In Response to Re: Miami HOT tonight?:
    Anybody care to place an over/under bet on free throw disparity for tonights game?  I'd put the number at 10 more ft's for miami.
    Posted by cole-ely

Especially if Joey Crawford is the refereeing tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

This is going to be a hard fought game. In truth I wouldn't be surprised if we lose. We sent the Heat a message last game and they are going to look to return the favor. I expect their A game. Especially from Wade who was embarrassed by Bradley. 

In the playoffs I think we match up well agasint the heat, but they are a terrifc team when engaged and getting blown oout on national tv is the kind of thing that will get their attention. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ray didn't play last game, but yes I'd look for the Celts to get 2 BS technicals and the Heat to shoot like 26-32 FT's to our 10-12.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

I see most Celtics fans are hedging their bets by calling it a loss all ready and if you win it's all gravey. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

We'll wait and see how the game plays out troll

If Miami shows up and plays faster/better and with an edge to prove the last loss was a fluke while Bosh makes KG look old, Ray/PP miss lots of shots, etc. then nobody will talk about the FT disparity even if there is one.

If Boston continues to expose them with its KG at the 5 limiting Bosh to under 10 points, Avery bulldog on Wade, rondo triple double, PP/Ray 45% shooting lineup... BUT there is that 30-12 FT disparity and a bogus technical and Miami pulls out a win by 7 or less... then we have all the right in the world to call the game a sham... it is what the NBA has become in MANY important games the last 3 years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Heat will be aggressive tonight.  They will get the calls tonight because they will drive to the hole and be going for every steal they can get.  I expect them  to win at home due to being aggressive with something to prove after we kicked their rear ends.  But, the C's will NOT fold.  I predict a very tight game as we come back in the 4th qtr and Miami gets some stupid break at home that allows them to win (Pierce in foul trouble or KG in foul trouble or some tech or a horrible call that goes their way).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Heat will be aggressive tonight.  They will get the calls tonight because they will drive to the hole and be going for every steal they can get.  I expect them  to win at home due to being aggressive with something to prove after we kicked their rear ends.  But, the C's will NOT fold.  I predict a very tight game as we come back in the 4th qtr and Miami gets some stupid break at home that allows them to win (Pierce in foul trouble or KG in foul trouble or some tech or a horrible call that goes their way).
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

BINGO

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Boston is 27th in the NBA in FTA per game.
    I expect more outside jump shots to occur from Boston.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Boston will zone up..Boston wins..thats my prediction.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

That's the big nba "fall back on" line.  How many times have we heard that excuse only to look and see that the C's had more points in the paint.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

The refs will screw us as usual when we lose. Celts never lose unless the refs screw us and that's a FACT

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Celtics were way HOTTER!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Posted by Celtsfan4life

Not tonight

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

A fairly called game.   It did seem like the whistles favored the heat in the 3rd quarter to keep viewers from turning the channel, but in the end it evened out.

Did you guys notice that there were no heat fans in the building for the first quarter, and the c's were getting more cheers than miami.  The heat fans did show up eventually, fashionably late as always.  But boston had a lot of fans there.  I expect that in Utah, but not in Miami.  Of course there may be a lot of bostonions retired in fla.

Sections
Shortcuts