MIAMI IS CLUELESS, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WADE SHOULD BE THEIR PIERCE AT THE END OF GAMES?..LEBRON IS RONDO/KG!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

MIAMI IS CLUELESS, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WADE SHOULD BE THEIR PIERCE AT THE END OF GAMES?..LEBRON IS RONDO/KG!

talk about putting the ego of a  star over the greater good of a team. how much more will miami keep letting lebron fail at the end of games before going to the PROVEN top ten closer they have right there in wade. neither of them are in the pierce class, but dwayne is most likely to not only take and make the shot but work through double teams with 2 seconds left rather than kicking it out to mike miller or eddie house. the ball should automatically go to wade as it does with pierce and kobe... if a hard double team comes his way then and only then should he look for bosh FIRST for a jumper (as we do with ray ray)  with lebron being the THIRD option as we do with KG! during the course of the game, i want lebron as my PG but NOT in the last 2 minutes! lebron is the rondo/kg of that team. his offensive clutch gene is suspect! that is the real reason he wanted other superstars around him so why are the heat management and coaches dancing around that?

as a celtic fan, i hope they never buy a clue... but as basketball fan, i hope they do for it isnt the same when they keep losing to teams like the knicks, bulls and anyone with a .500 or better record. when we beat them in the playoffs, i want everyone to not have any buts, ifs and etceteras! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: MIAMI IS CLUELESS, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WADE SHOULD BE THEIR PIERCE AT THE END OF GAMES?..BRON IS RONDO/KG!

I posted something earlier about Lebron missing big shots lately.

In fact, on any team hes on everyone is waiting for the ball to go to him in those spots. His ego wont allow the coach any other option.

Wade is much more creative as an offensive player and can get much better looks than the HotDog.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: MIAMI IS CLUELESS, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WADE SHOULD BE THEIR PIERCE AT THE END OF GAMES?..LEBRON IS RONDO/KG!

I would give Lebron that shot all day, and if he is covered, forget about it.  He is not a # point shooter, H ell, even Bosh is probably a better shooter.  Use the freak to get to the paint and distribute, but he is not a closer on the perimeter...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: MIAMI IS CLUELESS, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WADE SHOULD BE THEIR PIERCE AT THE END OF GAMES?..LEBRON IS RONDO/KG!

They have not worked out their end of game routine.  I would give the ball to Wade and tell LBJ to rebound

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: MIAMI IS CLUELESS, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WADE SHOULD BE THEIR PIERCE AT THE END OF GAMES?..LEBRON IS RONDO/KG!:
    [QUOTE]They have not worked out their end of game routine.  I would give the ball to Wade and tell LBJ to rebound
    Posted by BoylestonBB[/QUOTE]BINGO! or if it is an alley oop opportunity! again, same way we use kg! ball should be in wade's hand.. talking if 5 seconds or less. if you have 10 seconds, you go to bron for he can attack anyone to the rim and usuallly has the time.. what happpened last nite with amare is rare! with 5 seconds, we are talking a jumper situation, mid range or a 3... wade is a better scorer and on-the-run jump shooter. there really is not even enough time to pass the ball. if within 10 seconds, you let wade dribble and se what the defense wants to do before making taking the shot or making the one pass.. to me bosh should be first alternative followed by house, jones, miller.. like idea of bron setting the screen or running in for a dunk off a missed shot

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

IDK it could go to either one. Lebron is more athletic and a better finisher at the rim because of his superior strength. Wade is a freak athelete don't get me wrong, but not in Lebrons class. The only thing is neither of them really have a good jumper. They can both be clutch, Lebron hasn't been this year, or last years playoffs for that matter. If I was a Heat fan I wouldn't care.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Recent articles on ESPN and work done on the Red's Army Web site have Ray Allen as the best clutch shooter in the NBA at crunch time at over 60%.

Many players take the last shot because they have the stature and desire to take the last shot. Kobe is the perfect example. Since Kobe is Kobe, and wants to be known as a clutch shooter, he gets to take the last shot even if statistics show that he is terrible at it. Kobe's success rate is in the 25% range. All of the Celtic big four rank above him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: MIAMI IS CLUELESS, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WADE SHOULD BE THEIR PIERCE AT THE END OF GAMES?..LEBRON IS RONDO/KG!:
    [QUOTE]IDK it could go to either one. Lebron is more athletic and a better finisher at the rim because of his superior strength. Wade is a freak athelete don't get me wrong, but not in Lebrons class. The only thing is neither of them really have a good jumper. They can both be clutch, Lebron hasn't been this year, or last years playoffs for that matter. If I was a Heat fan I wouldn't care.
    Posted by b126962[/QUOTE]in the clutch, lebron from day one, is always more likely to pass the ball to a team mate than force the action a s pierce, kobe  and wade have done.. lebron's approach is perfect before the last 2 seconds, not so much at that point. its a mentality issue! wade has more of a killer jordan instinct, lebron is more like magic who for most of his career looked for jabbar in those situations! nothing wrong with that but the man who takes the shot is ultimately the MAN  not the one passing it to him.. i think jabbar was greater than magic and thus it wil be when wade is the man in those circumstances rather than bron. it does atter who takes that shot... for wade is more likely to actually take it.. bron even when he does shoot those jumpers often seems non-committed and disinterested, just going thru the movements... wade really wants it and has those instincts so why not go there.. you can't teach instincts!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to MIAMI IS CLUELESS, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WADE SHOULD BE THEIR PIERCE AT THE END OF GAMES?..LEBRON IS RONDO/KG!:
    [QUOTE]talk about putting the ego of a  star over the greater good of a team. how much more will miami keep letting lebron fail at the end of games before going to the PROVEN top ten closer they have right there in wade. neither of them are in the pierce class, but dwayne is most likely to not only take and make the shot but work through double teams with 2 seconds left rather than kicking it out to mike miller or eddie house. the ball should automatically go to wade as it does with pierce and kobe... if a hard double team comes his way then and only then should he look for bosh FIRST for a jumper (as we do with ray ray)  with lebron being the THIRD option as we do with KG! during the course of the game, i want lebron as my PG but NOT in the last 2 minutes! lebron is the rondo/kg of that team. his offensive clutch gene is suspect! that is the real reason he wanted other superstars around him so why are the heat management and coaches dancing around that? as a celtic fan, i hope they never buy a clue... but as basketball fan, i hope they do for it isnt the same when they keep losing to teams like the knicks, bulls and anyone with a .500 or better record. when we beat them in the playoffs, i want everyone to not have any buts, ifs and etceteras! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

LeBron has to learn to trust his teammates and by adding Bibby, LeBron will be passing the ball to a known quantity 3 point shooter.  This will help the Heat but when push comes to shove they are not built for the playoffs - again, there are only a few teams built for the playoffs - the Cs, the Bulls, the Mavs, the Spurs, and the Lakers - with Parker out for 2 to 4 weeks the Spurs just lost out on home court throughout the playoffs.

p.s. et cetera is two words

Sections
Shortcuts