Miami punch us in the left and right in the GRILL!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Miami punch us in the left and right in the GRILL!!!

In Response to Re: Miami punch us in the left and right in the GRILL!!!:
    Where is Fierce?????? Hayley????? Concord??????? Rondowski?????? Ms Lithium????? You see I was right. It's not that I am a fan from another team, I am a realist... Just saying... Oh and THAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAAAAAAAANNYYYYYYYYY!!!
    Posted by RicoCeltic

You are not a Celtics fan.  No true Celtics fan makes the type of comments that you make.  If you are a true fan, you are the most insulting, negative fan that I have ever met. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

You are psychotic. Get a life instead of trolling Celtics forums. Do you have any idea how pathetic what you are doing here is? Probably not.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

No, you really are a psychotic...really. I mean, look at that picture...LOL

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Rico is a bird, with a capital T

Proud of my team - they played as hard as they could..........just too old right now  - will always love my Green!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

lol hello there captain obvious. youre a laker fan pretending to be green in this forum.

lakers: when winning = great champs. when losing = dirty chumps

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

And YOUR team just got swept by the Mavs, is an embarassment to basketball, has a bunch of thugs, and is over the cap until 2014.  Celtics have a better chance to rebuild than YOUR lakers.  And I know what you're trying to do here, you want to have the last post, because you started the thread.  A trick you stole from me when you were kobeaintmrnbaanymorehahaha.............
    it's okay, because when the Celtics season is over, I shall retire from the board, but until then, I will continue to expose you for the fraud you are!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

yeah, yeah,,but only show up when they lose??? you should be on the dumbest criminals list.....like the cheating husband gets caught and says to his wife
    "i was'nt kissing her, i was whispering in her lips"...fan my A^&&&%$$##@SS

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico, the game is over your team is out and won't be back for a long time.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Say goodbye to 1825. Time to retire Shaq you big fat slob. Bad Karma.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GnasherRedux. Show GnasherRedux's posts

lol, what a joke this guy is.

Only shows up after a celtics loss. Claims to be a celtics fan, yet never posts any thing positive about them. Where were you the night they won dude? Just a coincidence you decide to start posting again tonight? lmao.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Miami punch us in the left and right in the GRILL!!!:
    Boy those Heat are really gonna win 7 in a row...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Maybe Doc will resort to giving the boys the ole Zulu warrior speech.  Lol. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GnasherRedux. Show GnasherRedux's posts

lol it only took me registering last week and 7 posts to realize how much of a fraud you are though, which not surprisingly also seems to be the consensus around here.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

In Response to Re: Miami punch us in the left and right in the GRILL!!!:
    lol it only took me registering last week and 7 posts to realize how much of a fraud you are though, which not surprisingly also seems to be the consensus around here.
    Posted by GnasherRedux

hahaha owned. just like your lakers.
    im sure there's still tears in your eyes as you type away :( swept. badly.

Sections
Shortcuts