Miami punches the Lakers in the grill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Miami punches the Lakers in the grill

In Response to Re: Miami punches the Lakers in the grill:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Miami punches the Lakers in the grill : Like I said, not all Celtic fans think just making it to the Finals is already an achievement. Some may think it's an achievement, but not all. The NBA is not the Olympics, there are no silver medals. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Great job - maybe after two years you can get him to admit he was wrong about something like I did.  See, "it's not all about numbers"  says MajicMVP
    I KNOW - that's why Red is better than Phil
    When you speak to him again, tell him I said "thanks!!!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Miami punches the Lakers in the grill : Again post all the numbers you want. It won't change the fact that the Celts have beaten the Lakers 9 times out of 12 and the Celts have beaten the Lakers 153 times out of 274 total regular season games. And come on, the Lakers needed a Celtic Great to coach them just so they could break the 8 straight Finals losses they were on. I don't know if you've been to Staples Center but when you look up there are only 12 Laker banners hanging on the rafters. I mean come on, even Dr. Jerry Buss doesn't think highly of those 5 that came from Minneapolis. Ha Ha  
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I prefer to think of cities that win championships , not names of teams.  I bet LA was jumping up and down with ectasy when Minnesota was winning championships. Browns, Ravens,Colts, Texans, Oilers, Rams, Cardinals, Phoenix, Cleveland, Baltimore, LA, Houston, Tennessee, New Orleans, Utah, Seattle, and on and on.    Hell I forget who came from where when. Cities should be the champions not the name of some team. Just my opinion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Miami punches the Lakers in the grill : I prefer to think of cities that win championships , not names of teams.  I bet LA was jumping up and down with ectasy when Minnesota was winning championships. Browns, Ravens,Colts, Texans, Oilers, Rams, Cardinals, Phoenix, Cleveland, Baltimore, LA, Houston, Tennessee, New Orleans, Utah, Seattle, and on and on.    Hell I forget who came from where when. Cities should be the champions not the name of some team. Just my opinion.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I agree!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Miami punches the Lakers in the grill : Lakers franchise. Don't forget, you folks are have this obsession with the Lakers, not L.A. That's why it's Miami punches the Lakers, not Miami punches LA or the Heat punches the Lakers...
    Posted by MajicMVP[/QUOTE]

You did say "Miami punches Lakers in the grill"  Miami right? Not the Heat, Miami.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Miami punches the Lakers in the grill : Great job - maybe after two years you can get him to admit he was wrong about something like I did.  See, "it's not all about numbers"  says MajicMVP I KNOW - that's why Red is better than Phil When you speak to him again, tell him I said "thanks!!!"
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's not all about numbers. You are using your logic to help me against Fierce. Tell him 17 didn't matter...

I simply tell you: good job. You are the best undercover to refute against your cohorts that got too hung up on 17-16...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Miami punches the Lakers in the grill : You did say "Miami punches Lakers in the grill"  Miami right? Not the Heat, Miami.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

The title is "... Lakers in the grill", Lakers right? not L.A., not LA Lakers, simply Lakers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Posts from MajicMVP are hidden

"It's not all about the numbers when determining the GOAT" - MajicMVP/the bouys/glass cow ranger - circa Nov 2011

Thanks, man, that's what I said when comparing Red to Phil - and you agree - therefore Red is better than Phil

Thanks again, and have a great day!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]Posts from MajicMVP are hidden "It's not all about the numbers when determining the GOAT" - MajicMVP/the bouys/glass cow ranger - circa Nov 2011 Thanks, man, that's what I said when comparing Red to Phil - and you agree - therefore Red is better than Phil Thanks again, and have a great day!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I've been saying, it's about era that determines the GOAT. If it's not about numbers, then it has to be about something, right?

Can't wait to see your response...

Your own words: "that's what I said when comparing Red to Phil". Here, "what" == "it's not about the numbers".

So you are supporting my stand that numbers (of championships) don't determine the Lakers and Celtics's greatness.

You lose on both counts.

1) Phil vs Red, not numbers, but era.

2) you AGREEMENT to use "it's not about the numbers" supports my 16 greater than 17 claim...

You have no choice but to keep dragging this on and cry mama....

Sections
Shortcuts