Miami Should Part Ways with Wade...Should we go after him???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Miami Should Part Ways with Wade...Should we go after him???

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/miami_heat_should_part_ways_with_wade/9574205?refmod=msn_art_top&ref_art_id=9602804

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Re: Miami Should Part Ways with Wade...Should we go after him???

becuase we have the pieces to get him.... tell me a trade we could get him with? please.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Miami Should Part Ways with Wade...Should we go after him???:
    becuase we have the pieces to get him.... tell me a trade we could get him with? please.
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs

Agree with you.  If Miami decides to trade him, he isn't going to sign with the Celtics.  Who could we possibly trade to make this happen?   

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Miami Should Part Ways with Wade...Should we go after him???:
    In Response to Re: Miami Should Part Ways with Wade...Should we go after him??? : Ray and JO for Wade works. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Why would Miami trade for Ray and Jermaine?  It wouldn't make them a better team.  Ray is a great player but he is near the end of his career.  They wouldn't really need Jermaine.  We are already lacking at the center position.  We really couldn't trade Jermaine unless we were getting another big man in return. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Miami Should Part Ways with Wade...Should we go after him??? : I'm kidding.
    Posted by Fiercest34

OK.  I wasn't sure. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Ridiculous thread.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

In Response to Re: Miami Should Part Ways with Wade...Should we go after him??? : Ray and JO for Wade works. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Ha Ha, fiercer than ever, dude!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Ridiculous thread.
    Posted by concord27

I don't think the concept is too ridiculous about perhaps Miami shopping Wade. It appears they don't need him in that line-up. But to the C's is ridiculous. I would however entertain HOWARD coming on board. I don't think he is a great center by any means, but he can get rebounds and finish at the rim. And he could run with Rondo.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

This whole thread a joke.
    Posted by darrylfries

Agreed....why do people think that the Cs can go out and get great players when we have nothing to offer in return??? Its just ridiculous.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

In Response to Re: Miami Should Part Ways with Wade...Should we go after him??? : Why would Miami trade for Ray and Jermaine?  It wouldn't make them a better team.  Ray is a great player but he is near the end of his career.  They wouldn't really need Jermaine.  We are already lacking at the center position.  We really couldn't trade Jermaine unless we were getting another big man in return. 
    Posted by susan250

Sections
Shortcuts