MIAMI...YOU'RE JUST NEXT, GET THE BROOMS OUT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

MIAMI...YOU'RE JUST NEXT, GET THE BROOMS OUT!

celts are taking names and there is no bigger name to bend over the coals and unite this entire team around than miami. playing them on the road plays right into our hands. these guys will be well-rested as miami wastes more time messing around to close out the sixers. it wouldnt shock me if the sixers win another in miami with the heat having to go to philly to close it out. the problems miami has can not be fixed right now. they are still dead last with a bullet in fg% in the last ten seconds. these first 2 games will be close, celts have the edge.  coming to boston will be like going to NY. the more doc sees you, the better we get. bottom line, i see a SWEEEEEEEEEEEP!

will be so great watching all the pundits and heat kool-aid drinkers choking and gagging all over it...... then we will be on to atlanta for the right to beatdown OKC!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Re: MIAMI...YOU'RE NEXT, GET THE BROOMS OUT!

Miami is going to play defense so the Celtics hopefully continue to pound it in when it doesn't fall.

Miami is going to be tough. From watching the Philly series you can really see how well their defense is, but they have some huge flaws. Their defense can easily be taken advantage of by a PG like Rondo. Wade, and Lebron are not going to be able to do some of the things they do on offense against Ray and Pierce. KG is going to make life tough for Bosh. Their best 3 point shooter is meh at best.

This is a yearly thing now. Shut down Lebron. Win in 6. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Boston will not sweep Miami, but I predict that they will beat Miami in 6 or 7.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: MIAMI...YOU'RE NEXT, GET THE BROOMS OUT!:
    Boston will not sweep Miami, but I predict that they will beat Miami in 6 or 7.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028

I agree that this will be a very competitive series and will be at least six or maybe even seven games.  Also predict that most of the games will be very close.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Brooms? LOL...

I do believe the Heat will rue the day they let their series with the Sixers go long. Essentially, they gave the Celtics time to rest and get Shaq back on the court.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Wow ok  I think it goes 6 or 7

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Just wait ....its gonna be a long week before we play...C.C. will change his stance atleast 2 more times.

Glad to see you back on the positive side, but even I think its a stretch to say we will sweep them.  We have to start on the road and we dont know how much Miami will step up their intensity playing a contender like us compared to Philly.

That being said, I like us to win...but no sweep yet...need to see first game, but its possible

I think the main weaknesses I see with the heat....they dont play team defense that well..   yeah, if you give them t/o's they will convert into layups and get up on you,...but so far this year when we protect the ball , its not even close.  Bosh cannnot defend that well, period.  Wade and Bron' are good individual defenders but they are not disciplned in their team defense and rotations...and this is where Ray will kill Wade.  wade likes to roam alot and Ray will lose him.  lebron cant stop Pierce straight up, maybe just slow him down...Bosh will do nothing against K.G. , maybe hit a few outside jumpers...but not much else.  Rondo is gonna kick Bibby's  a ss, and the bench is the only question mark again for me...  Let the games begin...whenever you ready Miami,...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: MIAMI...YOU'RE JUST NEXT, GET THE BROOMS OUT!

Well, fortunately miami doesnt' have much of a bench either.  I think you'll see two of the big three for miami out there most all the time.  I think they could wear down.  Wade in particular tends toward injury when he tires.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wade has gotten knick up a few times already in the series....it was huge for philly to win that game.  I dont wish for injuires but it would be could if Philly could make them work from here on out...we'll be relaxing waiting for a tired team.  Guess the seeding looks good so far...cuz i dont see Chicago there at the end. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1986. Show 1986's posts

Celtics - Heat semifinals will most likely be a heart attack series.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

In Response to Re: MIAMI...YOU'RE JUST NEXT, GET THE BROOMS OUT!:
    Posted by 1986

What 1986 said, bring out the oxygen tanks.  This is going 6-7 games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: MIAMI...YOU'RE JUST NEXT, GET THE BROOMS OUT! : What 1986 said, bring out the oxygen tanks.  This is going 6-7 games.
    Posted by docomospur

probably

miami will not have any sort of a problem with philly on wednesday

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I truly believe Celtics in 6.  Win Game one in MIA after a nice long rest, and get Shaq ready!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

I truly believe Celtics in 6.  Win Game one in MIA after a nice long rest, and get Shaq ready!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

i dont have the stats to back me up...but it seems like long layoffs arent always the best of things to have to endure come playoff time

but like i said, i dont have the stats to back me up, or if they even keep track of this kind of thing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Posted by 1986

Yes, love the Avatar!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

As Hedley said, the Celtics in 6.

Sections
Shortcuts