Michael Jordan Thinks He has Found a Flaw in LeBron James’ Game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Michael Jordan Thinks He has Found a Flaw in LeBron James’ Game!

I would have loved to see the match-up illustrated in the picture below:  

Michael Jordan thinks he has found a flaw in LeBron James game  

By Larry Brown February 15, 2013 - Posted in Basketball

LeBron James is the reigning NBA MVP and NBA Finals MVP and considered by many to be the top player in the league. He has dominated this month and became the first player in league history to score at least 30 points on over 60 percent shooting in six straight games. Though James is playing outstanding ball, Michael Jordan thinks he has found a flaw in the Heat star's game.

ESPNs Wright Thompson wrote an excellent piece about Jordan ahead of the Hall of Famers 50th birthday on Sunday. The lengthy piece discusses MJ dealing with aging and harnessing his competitive drive. Jordan discusses how some of the current players would have fared when he played, and he said LeBron, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, and Dirk Nowitzki would have done well. He also analyzed a part of James game while watching the Heat play the Jazz in Utah Jan. 14. According to Jordan, LeBron has a tendency to shoot jumpshots when forced left, and he drives to the hoop when he goes right.

I study him he says.

When LeBron goes right, he usually drives; when he goes left, he usually shoots a jumper. It has to do with his mechanics and how he loads the ball for release. So if I have to guard him, Jordan says, Im gonna push him left so nine times out of 10, hes gonna shoot a jump shot. If he goes right, hes going to the hole and I cant stop him. So I aint letting him go right

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Michael Jordan Thinks He has Found a Flaw in LeBron James’ Game!

Now..let's test that theory

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Michael Jordan Thinks He has Found a Flaw in LeBron James’ Game!

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Now..let's test that theory

That is a pretty good photo-shop alteration! What a match-up that would have been!