Might the Bucks trade pick #2?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Might the Bucks trade pick #2?

It's a good trade idea.......

I am 90% certain CLE will take Embiid.

At #2, I have read MIL is undecided between Parker and Wiggins.  That being said, I would make a small wager they take Wiggins...........because....are you sitting down.......WIS is very close to Canada!!

It's not that crazy considering Utah would sell its' Mormon soul to get Parker, and we are very high on Vonleh.

Greek Freak is a perfect 6th man.  He can play and defend two positions.

I do like your trade, especially the part about us getting a second round pick.  I think we will, like last year.

Sanders would be fine, and if we get the second pick, we should take Parker and not look back.

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

The most frequent things I have heard from the Bucks are these:

1. They would pick Parker over Wiggins. More b/c new ownership needs to hit on a solid player who can help right away than that they think he will be better over his career than Wiggins. Wiggins is also a little more redundant with The Greek Freak than Parker, who can play PF, would be.

2. Embiid scares them even if the back is fine. They have 44 million locked up in a defensive PF-C in Sanders and through his agent Embiid has let it be known he doesn't desire to play in Milwaukee.

3. They would entertain taking Exum b/c with his size (6'6" apparently) they can play him alongside Mayo and Brandon Knight in a great 3 guard rotation. 

If they took Parker or Embiid and Exum fell to us do you think they would consider trading one of those two guys here for pick 6 (Exum) and trading Jeff Green and Faverani for Sanders? That saves them 33 million, gets them a solid backup center for ZaZa as they tank again and hope to land a lotto center next year, Green is the instant sure thing at SF who gives them 17-19ppg. 

• The Greek Freak is a "freak" because he plays at the #2. Wiggins won't be redundant.
    • If Wiggins is at the top of their board, I doubt that they will pass him up. At a recent workout, his SR was an incredible 8'11" with a 7' wingspan, and was 6' 8.75" in shoes. He could defend the 3 and 4 spots in most NBA situations, meaning that he'll be on the court for at least 36min/g.
    • If the Cavs pass on Embiid, and there's good reason (bigs take longer to develop and Gilbert is an impatient owner), then the Bucks could take him, trade Sanders, Henson (one of my favorites) and Knight to LAL for the 7th pick, take Smart at #7, and have the Lakers take one or two of their toxic assets (Mayo or Ilyasova).
    • As for Sanders, his AAV is just over $3mil. A bargain. OTOH, Sanders is injury prone and is inferior to Embiid.
    • Exum, Gordon, Smart, or Vonleh >>>>> Sanders (an injury prone, soft player who shies away from contact)

Now, if the Cs could pry Henson without giving up the #6 pick, that would be a coup.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Larry Sanders has never averaged 10 ppg or 10 rpg his whole career.

He's also one of the worst FT shooters in the NBA.

That's why the Bucks wants out of the 44m that they gave Sanders.

So why would the Celtics want another potential Mark Blount in the making in Larry Sanders?

Larry Sanders needs to play b-ball in Colorado!

The suspended Larry Sanders is unabashed: 'I believe in marijuana'

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

I really wish you all would stop fighting like a bunch of little girls.  That said, Milwaukee wouldn't do that trade in a million years.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts