Might the Bucks trade pick #2?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Might the Bucks trade pick #2?

The most frequent things I have heard from the Bucks are these:

1. They would pick Parker over Wiggins. More b/c new ownership needs to hit on a solid player who can help right away than that they think he will be better over his career than Wiggins. Wiggins is also a little more redundant with The Greek Freak than Parker, who can play PF, would be.

2. Embiid scares them even if the back is fine. They have 44 million locked up in a defensive PF-C in Sanders and through his agent Embiid has let it be known he doesn't desire to play in Milwaukee.

3. They would entertain taking Exum b/c with his size (6'6" apparently) they can play him alongside Mayo and Brandon Knight in a great 3 guard rotation. 

If they took Parker or Embiid and Exum fell to us do you think they would consider trading one of those two guys here for pick 6 (Exum) and trading Jeff Green and Faverani for Sanders? That saves them 33 million, gets them a solid backup center for ZaZa as they tank again and hope to land a lotto center next year, Green is the instant sure thing at SF who gives them 17-19ppg. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Might the Bucks trade pick #2?

It's a good trade idea.......

I am 90% certain CLE will take Embiid.

At #2, I have read MIL is undecided between Parker and Wiggins.  That being said, I would make a small wager they take Wiggins...........because....are you sitting down.......WIS is very close to Canada!!

It's not that crazy considering Utah would sell its' Mormon soul to get Parker, and we are very high on Vonleh.

Greek Freak is a perfect 6th man.  He can play and defend two positions.

I do like your trade, especially the part about us getting a second round pick.  I think we will, like last year.

Sanders would be fine, and if we get the second pick, we should take Parker and not look back.

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. They would pick Parker over Wiggins. More b/c new ownership needs to hit on a solid player who can help right away than that they think he will be better over his career than Wiggins. Wiggins is also a little more redundant with The Greek Freak than Parker, who can play PF, would be.

2. Embiid scares them even if the back is fine. They have 44 million locked up in a defensive PF-C in Sanders and through his agent Embiid has let it be known he doesn't desire to play in Milwaukee.

3. They would entertain taking Exum b/c with his size (6'6" apparently) they can play him alongside Mayo and Brandon Knight in a great 3 guard rotation. 

If they took Parker or Embiid and Exum fell to us do you think they would consider trading one of those two guys here for pick 6 (Exum) and trading Jeff Green and Faverani for Sanders? That saves them 33 million, gets them a solid backup center for ZaZa as they tank again and hope to land a lotto center next year, Green is the instant sure thing at SF who gives them 17-19ppg. 

[/QUOTE]

• The Greek Freak is a "freak" because he plays at the #2. Wiggins won't be redundant.
    • If Wiggins is at the top of their board, I doubt that they will pass him up. At a recent workout, his SR was an incredible 8'11" with a 7' wingspan, and was 6' 8.75" in shoes. He could defend the 3 and 4 spots in most NBA situations, meaning that he'll be on the court for at least 36min/g.
    • If the Cavs pass on Embiid, and there's good reason (bigs take longer to develop and Gilbert is an impatient owner), then the Bucks could take him, trade Sanders, Henson (one of my favorites) and Knight to LAL for the 7th pick, take Smart at #7, and have the Lakers take one or two of their toxic assets (Mayo or Ilyasova).
    • As for Sanders, his AAV is just over $3mil. A bargain. OTOH, Sanders is injury prone and is inferior to Embiid.
    • Exum, Gordon, Smart, or Vonleh >>>>> Sanders (an injury prone, soft player who shies away from contact)

Now, if the Cs could pry Henson without giving up the #6 pick, that would be a coup.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

• The Greek Freak is a "freak" because he plays at the #2. Wiggins won't be redundant.
    • If Wiggins is at the top of their board, I doubt that they will pass him up. At a recent workout, his SR was an incredible 8'11" with a 7' wingspan, and was 6' 8.75" in shoes. He could defend the 3 and 4 spots in most NBA situations, meaning that he'll be on the court for at least 36min/g.
    • If the Cavs pass on Embiid, and there's good reason (bigs take longer to develop and Gilbert is an impatient owner), then the Bucks could take him, trade Sanders, Henson (one of my favorites) and Knight to LAL for the 7th pick, take Smart at #7, and have the Lakers take one or two of their toxic assets (Mayo or Ilyasova).
    • As for Sanders, his AAV is just over $3mil. A bargain. OTOH, Sanders is injury prone and is inferior to Embiid.
    • Exum, Gordon, Smart, or Vonleh >>>>> Sanders (an injury prone, soft player who shies away from contact)

Now, if the Cs could pry Henson without giving up the #6 pick, that would be a coup.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

[/QUOTE]

Sanders signed a 4 year 44 million deal that kicks in next year. They badly want out of it.

The Celtics are picking one spot ahead of LA and have WAY more tradeable assets and a 10.3m TPE, the expirings of Bass and Anthony, and Bogans non-guaranteed 5.3m to use to absorb bad contracts, we are far more of a fit to move up and trade with them than LA is.

Agree with you on Wiggins being possible for them, but he is still only NBA ready for defense, 2-3 years away as a complete player. Parker will give 1 year of like 16-18ppg and 6-7 rebounds before being a 23/8 guy for a long, long time.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Larry Sanders has never averaged 10 ppg or 10 rpg his whole career.

He's also one of the worst FT shooters in the NBA.

That's why the Bucks wants out of the 44m that they gave Sanders.

So why would the Celtics want another potential Mark Blount in the making in Larry Sanders?

[/QUOTE]

Ummm.... to move from 6th to 2nd in the draft?

Reading comprehension is not your strong point, but it was pretty obvious to whoever else responded.

Green, Faverani and pick 6 --> Bucks

Sanders and pick 2 --> Celtics

Get it now?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You're such a loser Fiercy. How many times do you have to be told THE SAME THING.

I don't PREDICT this, I just said it is fair for both teams and a good idea. It is fun speculation. That is what an internet forum was for. Like always you look like a tool. I give it a less than 5% chance of happening.

However, you are the COWARD who refuses to bet on more 50/50 possibilities... like Hump leaving the Celtics for nothing (no sign and trade, no return) and Rondo being dealt at draft night. You make these as PREDICTIONS and 100% GUARANTEES and then REFUSE to bet with me on them?

That is called being a COWARD

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

I challenge rame.

rame declines the challenge and makes excuses like he's not into predictions.

And I'm the coward?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's wrong, rame?

Afraid of being wrong again?

Just like the Celts would win 37 wins this season, huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

When did I predict this Bucks and Celtics trade?

Look at all the HAHA's you need to try and show everyone is your desperate insecure way that you are someone relevant and correct here?

What a loser. 

Do you think Hump is 100% gone like you did at the trade deadline? Bet me on it COWARD.

Do you think Rondo is traded on draft night if this team doesn't get Kevin Love like you keep saying over and over? Then bet me on it COWARD.

The Celtics won 25 games, I predicted they would win 28-32 if Rondo wasn't playing before the New Year and Danny mades trades that weakened not improved the rotation. They blew like 17 4th quarter leads. You predicted 18-19 wins.

As always, just like with you wanting McDermott over Aaron Gordon and saying it is 'idiotic' to take him 6th or 7th, you look like a moron and I am spot on.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

rame

It's so lame that you would lie to everybody here when you clearly said the Celts would win 37 games.

Now you're telling us you predicted 28-32 wins?

So lame!

[/QUOTE]

Not at all. I predicted 37 wins if Rondo was back around Christmas and Ainge made a trade that cleared his glut of PF/SG's and made a better rotation.

Rondo was back a month later and Ainge weeded out the overkill to make a worse roster. That was the scenario I predicted 28-32 wins. 

Closer than your 18-19 win prediction.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Still too big a COWARD to bet on Hump walking and 100% leaving the Celtics with NOTHING and Rondo being traded on draft night Fiercy?

“The commercial class has always mistrusted verbal brilliancy and wit, deeming such qualities, perhaps with some justice, frivolous and unprofitable.”

- Red Auerbach

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Still too big a COWARD to bet on Hump walking and 100% leaving the Celtics with NOTHING and Rondo being traded on draft night Fiercy?

“The commercial class has always mistrusted verbal brilliancy and wit, deeming such qualities, perhaps with some justice, frivolous and unprofitable.”

- Red Auerbach

[/QUOTE]

Are you really that stupid?

You proposed the #8 pick and McLemore of the Kings for Rondo.

DUH!!!

You're going to challenge me to a bet about Rondo being traded on draft night when you yourself think Rondo would be traded to the Kings for the #8 pick or the #7 pick of the Lakers.

DUH!!!

Like what mossad said, you contradict yourself.

Also, we already made a bet about Kris Humphries.

If Humphries doesn't get signed and traded, you make a thread about how wrong you were in saying the Celts would sign and trade Kris Humphries.

We already agreed to that last month.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahaahahahaa

You have birdsh!t for brains.

I offered to leave the board for the rest of the 2014 if Hump was 100% gone for nothing, neither signed and traded or resigned, and you would have to do the same if he wasn't.

You declined like a coward

I never 'predicted' Rondo for pick #8 and McLemore OR Rondo for pick #7, Nash and Marshall... both trades I would do, not predict. Hardly a hypocrite.

Pathetic that you don't know the difference and can't follow the logic.

If you think Rondo will be traded on draft night Fiercy bet on it. Otherwise you are a coward blowing smoke.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

Larry Sanders has never averaged 10 ppg or 10 rpg his whole career.

He's also one of the worst FT shooters in the NBA.

That's why the Bucks wants out of the 44m that they gave Sanders.

So why would the Celtics want another potential Mark Blount in the making in Larry Sanders?

[/QUOTE]

Larry Sanders needs to play b-ball in Colorado!

The suspended Larry Sanders is unabashed: 'I believe in marijuana'

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

There you go, making excuses again.

The evidence does not lie, rame.

Everyone here saw your #8 pick and McLemore for Rondo.

Or you said it was your idea to trade the #7 pick and Nash for Rondo.

Also, we didn't agree about leaving the board for the entire 2014-15 season.

But we agreed whoever ends up being wrong about Hump must make a thread about how wrong they were.

Are you telling me that you're reneging already?

[/QUOTE]

We both agreed to make a thread?

Ok whatever.

I hardly care about making a thread saying I'm wrong if in fact Hump walks for nothing. Since this board isn't my entire life like it is yours I could care less about leaving it. 

I already proved you wrong on that topic when you tried to claim sign and trades are no longer beneficial to free agents under the new CBA despite Bogans sitting on our bench all year making 5 million when w/o a sign and trade he'd have made the vet min.

You are too big a coward to bet b/c despite being despised here you have a sickness and would never agree to leave the board.

We all saw what happened last time you lose. Welcher.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

I really wish you all would stop fighting like a bunch of little girls.  That said, Milwaukee wouldn't do that trade in a million years.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.