Mike Brown: Lakers Still Kobe's Team

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

Re: Mike Brown: Lakers Still Kobe's Team

In Response to Re: Mike Brown: Lakers Still Kobe's Team:
    [QUOTE]P34 ... tell everyone about the time you got drunk in your mommies basement on that Keystone Beer .... Ahahahaha!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Seems to me you're the late night stalker around here. You only talk trash to Fierce when he's asleep. Why not post earlier when he can reply to yours posts?

Don't you find it odd that you keep saying Fierce is stalking but every where Fierce goes you are not far behind?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framdude. Show framdude's posts

don't say that too loud. According to LA trolls, Mike BRown is going to bring multiple championships to Lakers with his "emphasis" on defense.
    I wonder if Mike Brown explained his vision to Kobe by texting. He has to be one hell of a texter....I must add. read the explanation of Brown to the question on why he has not talked to Kobe over the phone. priceless. this is going to be fun next year listening to coach Brown's press conferences and the creative ways he can come up with funny and lame excuses for his players.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-simers-lakers-mike-brown-20110601,0,186034.column?page=2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Mike Brown: Lakers Still Kobe's Team:
    [QUOTE]"This is still his team. We'll make sure that he'll have the ball in the sweet spots that he likes," Brown said. "He has a great understanding of my vision and he's onboard." http://www.nba.com/2011/news/05/31/lakers-mike-brown.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2 Thaaaannnnnnnnkkkkkk Youuuuuuuuuuu, Jimmmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You have been posting more about the Lakers,then you have the Celtic's lately, you wouldn't be going over to the other side would you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Wait - Bryant, Fisher, and Bynum all wanted Shaw??  Imagine if they start slow and another team signs Shaw away...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]Wait - Bryant, Fisher, and Bynum all wanted Shaw??  Imagine if they start slow and another team signs Shaw away...
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Shaw...Brown...Adelman...makes no difference. Whoever the Lakers signed, Sybil or someone else on this board would've mocked anyone they hired. Shaw..."NO COACHING EXPERIENCE!!!" Adelman..."A PROVEN LOOOSSER!!!" Van Gundy..."A RETREAD WHO'S BETTER BEHIND A MIKE!!!!" (How am I doing Sybil?) You guys get the point. ANYONE that the "hated" Lakers hired would have brought a ton of scorn on this website. We certainly expect it. And WE expect to continue to win NBA championships more often than the Celtics. Recent history and a proven management team have borne that out. After reading some of Dr. Buss' comments, I have a very good feeling about Mike Browns hiring.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]He wouldn't share the team with Shaq, why would he share it with this stupid looking fat dope. Duh!!!!!
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Why you talking about big baby (stupid looking fat dope)? Duh!!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Brown: Lakers Still Kobe's Team : Why you talking about big baby (stupid looking fat dope)? Duh!!!!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

I thought that was odom's wife?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Mike Brown was in the job one day and he was compromised.  He needs to win early or this will turn out very ugly.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Brown: Lakers Still Kobe's Team : 20 games into the 2011-12 regular season, that's how long it will take for the Lakers to be in shambles. After the first month of the regular season this board will be troll free! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bet on it Sybil. Remember, this is THE LAKERS we're talking about...the best run franchise during the past 25 years.

Your C's have a much better chance of being "in shambles" than the Lakers. \

Two words...

DANNY AINGE!

That's all ANYONE needs to know. You guys have a lot of your own calling for his head. Mitch Kupchak will be running the Lakers for a LONG time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Brown: Lakers Still Kobe's Team : Between chubby kardashian and Mike Brown they have 2 stupid looking fat dopes and Kobe wont share the team with either.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

15. This post has been removed.