Mike Brown-welcome!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: Mike Brown-welcome!

In Response to Re: Mike Brown-welcome!:
    Qdaddy I will be you the lakers go no farther next year with the present team.  
    Posted by concord27

That's a bet you'd lose. Even the talking heads have been saying this Lakers team only needs a little tweaking and to play better defense. They've solved the defense issue by hiring Mike Brown. But like I said, Mitch Kupchak won't be standing pat with this team. He'll make some adjustments and we'll move on.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Brown-welcome! : I thought you said the Lakers were going to the Finals this season and tie the Celts 17 championships, what happened?
    Posted by Fiercest34

He can't predict the future and neither can you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

laker fans welcoming a new laker coach in a celtics forum. funny stuff.

i guess it is that silent and depressing on their side of the fence right now that they have to come here and post "in denial" thoughts.

nevertheless, ok, welcome coach brown! best of luck to you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Dude got thrown under the bus by Lebron, Kobe will trash him when he doesn't get his way.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Brown-welcome! : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA putting GOAT on the same level as doc rivers! GOAT=11 doc=1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Mike Brown = 0

Zenmaster 6 with Chicago, nothing to do with you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Brown-welcome! : You have just confused all celtic fans, as they have only won 1 title in the past 25 years. Even the pistons and rockets have done better than that. 
    Posted by Tayshawn

And you losers still couldn't catch us :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

A sweep? What a way to end a career.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

I'm in...

With Mike Brown, you will win at least 1 more title within the next 2 years.

With Doc "cry me a rivers", the celtics will be lucky to make it past the first round the next 2 years.

Tongue out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I'm in... With Mike Brown, you will win at least 1 more title within the next 2 years. With Doc "cry me a rivers", the celtics will be lucky to make it past the first round the next 2 years.
    Posted by Tayshawn

BAHAHAHAHAHAH Brown hasn't even tasted the finals and that was with the best player in the game. How is he going to get a washed up Kobe Bryant there with no bench? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

jtkl, your incompetence is showing again. Look up the 2007 NBA Finals and tell me who was coaching the cavs.

Laughing

And you expect us to take anything you say seriously?  Seriously??? Tongue out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

jtkl, your incompetence is showing again. Look up the 2007 NBA Finals and tell me who was coaching the cavs. And you expect us to take anything you say seriously?  Seriously???
    Posted by Tayshawn

JTKL just got punked.

Oh yeah, that was the same year the mighty Celtics, under the great Doc Rivers went 24-58.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

jtkl, your incompetence is showing again. Look up the 2007 NBA Finals and tell me who was coaching the cavs. And you expect us to take anything you say seriously?  Seriously???
    Posted by Tayshawn

Don't lash out at me because everyone thinks you are an idiot. Did you see Derrick Fisher's reaction to the mike Brown hiring?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Brown-welcome! : JTKL just got punked. Oh yeah, that was the same year the mighty Celtics, under the great Doc Rivers went 24-58.
    Posted by icnd

Rivers 1 ring

Mike Brown 0 rings.

Now that is actually you getting punked my moronic friend. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

jtkl,,,

D-Fish = 5 rings

kg, paula, and ray combined rings = 3

Embarassing  Cool 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

jtkl,,, D-Fish = 5 rings kg, paula, and ray combined rings = 3 Embarassing   
    Posted by Tayshawn

Yes but poor Fish has to play for Mike Brown now. That'll get him into retirement soon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The idea that LA is in an enviable position compared to the Celtics is all based on spin. Trolls seem to not know what happened to them two weeks ago. A locomotive ran over them and they were squashed flat.  Phil Jackson abandoned them, yet they are assured of coming out of it better than the Celtics.

I don't think so.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

And we weren't squashed flat. We never had a chance vs the Heat. Lots of teams would want Bynum, Gasol, or Odom, No one will want our Old 3, I mean big 3. Just keeping you honest. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Nobody will give equal value for Gasol, or odom (who has a bad contract) and Bynum is untouchable thanks to Jim Buss.

IN BUSS We Trust!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

jtkl,,, D-Fish = 5 rings kg, paula, and ray combined rings = 3 Embarassing   
    Posted by Tayshawn

Absolutely embarassing Tayshawn. The fact these clowns could only muster 1....yes 1...championship albeit against a Laker team without Bynum and Ariza borders on disgraceful.

I guess they can always use the excuse that Shaq/Kobe were around along with Duncan but then again....nah...they fail!

Anyone noted the fact that DJ Mbenga and Adam Morrison have more titles combined than wheelchair, brick and thumper??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Brown-welcome! : Absolutely embarassing Tayshawn. The fact these clowns could only muster 1....yes 1...championship albeit against a Laker team without Bynum and Ariza borders on disgraceful. I guess they can always use the excuse that Shaq/Kobe were around along with Duncan but then again....nah...they fail! Anyone noted the fact that DJ Mbenga and Adam Morrison have more titles combined than wheelchair, brick and thumper?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

pathetic excuse for the stomping we gave you. lest you forget it was in 5 1/2 games before the lakers quit. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Brown-welcome! : I thought you said the Lakers were going to the Finals this season and tie the Celts 17 championships, what happened?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Sybil, I guess the same thing happened to the Celtics when 90% of the C's fans were certain they were going to hang banner #18. Even the Celtics were sure with that overblown commercial predicting "number 18". That made the whole team and city look pretty stupid.

Regardless, we'll get number 17 AND number 18 before you guys see another finals appearance. Don't foreget, we have Mitch...you have Danny.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

The reason why the Lakers didn't get their 17th title is because they quit! lol

Sections
Shortcuts