mini-MLE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

mini-MLE?

At this point I'm getting the feeling DA may just hold onto the MLE until the trade deadline. If that's the case, then this is probably the X-mas day team...  

C-  JON, Wilcox, Stiemsma
    PF- KG, Bass, JJJ
    SF- PP, Green, Marquis
    SG- Ray, Moore, Sasha
    PG- Rondo, Dooling, Bradley 

2011/12 moves:
    *Bass replaces BBD
    *Dooling replaces Delonte
    *Wilcox replaces Shaq
    *Stiemsa replaces Perk
    *Addition of 2 rookies

What do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: mini-MLE?

I think what I have thought for a while, we have no depth at SG.  Are we expecting Ray to play 40 mins?  That said, this is not the time for a panic buy.  Maybe Dooling becomes a defacto 2.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I agree, we have no depth at SG.  Well unless Moore blossoms, we're going to be in alot of trouble there.

If we're looking to make Dooling a defacto 2 guard, I would have preferred a much more productive Delonte West who is also familiar with our offense and defensive rotations.  Oh well.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: mini-MLE?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: mini-MLE? : Any S&T ideas for Crawford ... Will Atlanta take JO?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

We also have a couple of TPE's I believe......hey, we gave up Wafer not under contract, how about Krstic?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]I agree, we have no depth at SG.  Well unless Moore blossoms, we're going to be in alot of trouble there. If we're looking to make Dooling a defacto 2 guard, I would have preferred a much more productive Delonte West who is also familiar with our offense and defensive rotations.  Oh well.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I bet Dooling will be playing some 2 guard with with Rondo or Bradley at the point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

[QUOTE]I agree, we have no depth at SG.  Well unless Moore blossoms, we're going to be in alot of trouble there. If we're looking to make Dooling a defacto 2 guard, I would have preferred a much more productive Delonte West who is also familiar with our offense and defensive rotations.  Oh well.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

My concern with Moore is he is 6'3 or 6'4 and will get psoted up at will.  Being a rookie, the refs will give him no favours defending the post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mini-MLE? : Any S&T ideas for Crawford ... Will Atlanta take JO?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    I would be for it if DA is able to use the MLE to get more post help.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

SG not a problem, big three play 25-30 minutes per game. And the new guy plays 15 for Ray. What new guy? The new guy they pick up just before the start of the season. We don't know who he is yet, becasue he doesn't know who he is yet. He's some older player, lost a step, young kid replaces him, get cuts, yada yada, the new Celtics guy.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sev133. Show Sev133's posts

used the TE to get dooling....again no mini mid level only vet min left

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to mini-MLE? : The MLE was used up on Wilcox
    Posted by damfuno[/QUOTE]

Still can't believe that bit of news DA sprung on us after practice today. No wonder Wilcox was so excited when the C's called him.