Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan

He's in shock and depressed just like most celtic fans here after the trade of the century.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

hey go green more kdjlhfcwkjldhfljkwehflkjwehflkjwehflkjwehflkjwehfjkwhefjklwhefk from you...well jkdlwhflkwejhflkjwehflkjwehflkjwehflkjwhefwk back at you

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

he's disgusted with fiece ha ha ha ha !

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Well to be honest this board blows at this point.

It's summer and there is nothing to talk about.  Every thread is just a slap fight of one kind or another.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In Response to Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan:
    Has anyone heard from hedley lately? He has been missing since the night the Dwight Howard trade was being finalized. Maybe he has been on vacation...
    Posted by TommyRules

I am pretty sure you have seen him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In Response to Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan:
    In Response to Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan :  Best case scenario is Lakers will just make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs next year.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Please don't bring up memories of the 2nd round of the playoffs,  they kind of make me sick.

Dallas 4 wins
    LA      0 wins

OKC  4 wins
    LA     1 win

So we add two guys with bad backs.  Brilliant!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan : Don't worry, this will be the last summer that Laker trolls will bother us. When the Lakers crash and burn this coming season, these trolls will go back under their rocks! Just look at Qdaddy, he was nowhere to be found when the Lakers got eliminated by the Thunder. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when. Best case scenario is Lakers will just make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs next year.
    Posted by Fiercest34

They don't bother me.  Just saying there is literally nothing to talk about so the only people here are the trolls.  The roster is set and the season doesn't start for a few months.

Just Tommy on here all day and all night talking about how Dwight Howard bought a house and how Jason Terry is only going to play 12 minutes a game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In Response to Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan : They don't bother me.  Just saying there is literally nothing to talk about so the only people here are the trolls.  The roster is set and the season doesn't start for a few months. Just Tommy on here all day and all night talking about how Dwight Howard bought a house and how Jason Terry is only going to play 12 minutes a game.
    Posted by snakeoil123

You should post more Snakeoil.  You have a good perspective on most things.  I really enjoy your posts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan : You should post more Snakeoil.  You have a good perspective on most things.  I really enjoy your posts.
    Posted by lakerfaker

Thanks man...I will once there is something to talk about again.  Ha.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Violated his parole.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Violated his parole.
    Posted by walk2run

LMAO!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I am sensing Laker fans are bored and in need of some sort of productive activity! Let's see, something to do that is worthwhile, something that will keep them off of this board, something.....Got It!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIRE-Mike-Brown-a-laker-forum/193675984077923 Enjoy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In Response to Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan : LMAO!!!!!        
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

Could you please take all those 6 inch pictures off your posts.  It is very annoying having to page down twice and that is when you don't say anything either.  When you add something to your post it makes it that much longer. Why don't you actually try to get along and also you could also show the "lessons learned" from Jeb by showing a little respect to a CELTIC board. 

Your posts are OK with me but I hate all your pictures time and again..

Thanks for your understanding and hope you will consider my request.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan : Don't worry, this will be the last summer that Laker trolls will bother us. When the Lakers crash and burn this coming season, these trolls will go back under their rocks! Just look at Qdaddy, he was nowhere to be found when the Lakers got eliminated by the Thunder. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when. Best case scenario is Lakers will just make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs next year.
    Posted by Fiercest34

No, they will be fine as long as they don't play Okc, Dallas, or SA...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan : LMAO!!!!!        
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

You should charge for advertising on you bill boards....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Has anyone heard from hedley lately?"

Dear TommyFraud, no idea. 

But again, I remind you, if you are going to pose as a fake Celtics fan you need to remember we aren't concerned about the Lakers, we fully expect our man Perk and his mates in OKC to take care of them. 

We're concerned about the Heat. 

For that reason, to imply that Hedley isn't around because he got his feelings hurt about the Howard trade is ludicrous and reminds us all you're a total fraud. Celts fans don't care about that. 

As Snake has pointed out, he's likely not around becuase NOTHING IS HAPPENING THAT IS RELEVANT TO OUR FRANCHISE

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

" Has anyone heard from hedley lately?" Dear TommyFraud, no idea.  But again, I remind you, if you are going to pose as a fake Celtics fan you need to remember we aren't concerned about the Lakers, we fully expect our man Perk and his mates in OKC to take care of them.  We're concerned about the Heat.  For that reason, to imply that Hedley isn't around because he got his feelings hurt about the Howard trade is ludicrous and reminds us all you're a total fraud. Celts fans don't care about that.  As Snake has pointed out, he's likely not around becuase NOTHING IS HAPPENING THAT IS RELEVANT TO OUR FRANCHISE
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Yes TommyRules is a total fraud... so why do you continue to feed him?

He's on your IGNORE list so either ignore him or take him off the list.

Otherwise you are a total fraud yourself... something I've been saying for some time.

Pud

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts