Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan

tommy rules,

perk still does well against pick and role..which the lakers live on..and can boddy big body centers..so thats howard...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I love that picture (3-post above) of Mike Brown doing the wave in OKC!

If you cant beat em, Join em!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In Response to Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan:
    [QUOTE]I love that picture (2-post above) of Mike Brown doing the wave in OKC! If you cant beat em, Join em!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Aaahhh, the Ray Allen method. If you can't beat them, take less money than your current team is offering to go and join them. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers couldn't even get 10 points per game on fastbreaks! http://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/fastbreak-points-per-game Just 28th in the NBA with 9.3 ppg on the fastbreak the Lakers are. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HIRING A CLOWN AND USING A CLOWN OFFENSE! HAHAHA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That's puts it in perspective for my beloved Lakers. Thanks for the post fierce. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan : Green all is not lost as Danny is building the future through the draft! Hope all is well.
    Posted by dfurypos[/QUOTE]

Don't forget we have the Bynum stopper on our team. He can stop Dwight "you'd make a great 4th option" Howard as well. until we solve that problem we are going nowhere. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Missing 1 Fellow Celtics Fan : We drafted an overweight guy who at 20 years old already has disc problems in his back. It wasn't surprising to see him shoot only 30% in the summer league. That would be about 15% in the NBA regular season. Then we drafted a guy that couldn't keep himself together to play in the NCAA tournament in March. Melo was ranked dead LAST amount the rookies at the summer league. UGH!!! Danny has been hard to defend over the last few years while some teams make miraculous trades...
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

The 76ers indeed made a miraclous trade getting a healthy Andrew Bynum while in return my 76ers, got a notorious head case who has no post game. I do think we can get out of the second round this year, if Steve nash's back holds up that is. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I'm pretty sure I know where hedley is, but he got upset the last time I outed him so I'll let him do it himself this time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Go Green exposed! A picture of Go Green extracted from LA Laker website!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everyone here knew you went on a Little Vay Cay when the Dwight Howard trade was being finalized. Did you enjoy your two weeks away from the board?

[/QUOTE]

Read Flobus - he knows WAY more than you do!!

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts