Missing Piece/s

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffsgotgame. Show jeffsgotgame's posts

Missing Piece/s

I look at this group of players and I think this is enough to just get to the playoffs which but that would only be good for teams lke the Pacers and 76ers, We want to win now. We are basically the Spurs of the east, old and only getting older.

If I was Ainge I would have at least take a look at players like Arenas, Micheal Redd, Julian Wright, James Posey, Al Thornton and a extremely underrated Andrei Kirilienko. 
    These are players that I know are desperate for a job right now and would take the vets min. We need scorers on the bench, I dont expect Bass to score 20 a game night in and night out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: Missing Piece/s

In Response to Missing Piece/s:
    [QUOTE]I look at this group of players and I think this is enough to just get to the playoffs which but that would only be good for teams lke the Pacers and 76ers, We want to win now. We are basically the Spurs of the east, old and only getting older. If I was Ainge I would have at least take a look at players like Arenas, Micheal Redd, Julian Wright, James Posey, Al Thornton and a extremely underrated Andrei Kirilienko.  These are players that I know are desperate for a job right now and would take the vets min. We need scorers on the bench, I dont expect Bass to score 20 a game night in and night out.
    Posted by jeffsgotgame[/QUOTE]

I believe your analogy comparing the C's as the Spurs of the east is a bit generous considering the multiple championships they have earned(the ageism hits it though)...Perhaps a better one would be the Piston's of the mid 2000's who beat LA and then lost to those same Spurs in a 7 game tussle that was similar to the C's heartbreaker to the Lakers(Rasheed, anyone?). I would like to have either AK47(my favorite player when he's rightous) or Thornton. Keep em coming

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Missing Piece/s

WE could use House and Kirilienko.

Sections
Shortcuts