Moore and Johnson = Bench Chemestry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Moore and Johnson = Bench Chemestry

I like the idea of two seniors being drafted togather as they will have a natural chemestry. I think Doc will give senior rookies a lil more trust than under classman rookies.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

Re: Moore and Johnson = Bench Chemestry

Yes i think this is very good, but i think Avery will still have a bigger role starting next year. From what Doc has been saying on espn. Doc has been training Avery during this offseason.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I see Avery as a combo guard in more mold of West if he had a hadme he be a monstor with his speed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Avery still needs to develop his shot and court skills. I think Ainge and Doc are a bit disappointed in what they got with Avery.

I think Avery will be behind Moore. who has completed college competition and is also a very good defensive player.   Avery may be trade bait, if Moore excells in camp. but not sure if he has any value.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Ainge seems to like drafting seniors.

Will Ainge now package BBD and Avery in a deal?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

BBD is gone and it doesnt bother me. We got everything we could out of him. He will never be a starter and his body will break down if he averaged 30 min a game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Moore and Johnson = Bench Chemestry:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moore and Johnson = Bench Chemestry : No need for other teams to trade for BBD. If they want BBD all they need to do is sign BBD to a contract. BBD is an unrestricted free agent, there is no need for other teams to be afraid of the Celtics matching their offer. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Agree, but there is a chance because there is NO market for him under the current rules.  Can you imagine some GM offering lardarse a 4 yr 20 mill deal??  He will never get more than we can offer him.  One more year under KG, then compete with Johnson for starters mins.  Lastly, it's the TEAM he signs with that would do a S&T, right?  Not the player?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I like Johnson.....let's see......he is 6-10/220.......athletic.....rebounds and blocks shots...hmmmm.....didn't we have a guy like this a long time ago.....?

Hell, I can dream can't I....?    but seriously, I like his skills.....needs to hit the weight room and play around 240 if possible.....thoughts?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

takes a few years to bulk like that and not loose your game.   Russ KG to name a few

Sections
Shortcuts