Moore is older than Bradley

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Moore is older than Bradley

In Response to Moore is older than Bradley:
    [QUOTE]E. Moore is older than Bradley and has played in more games for more years. Shouldn't Moore be the first two guard off the bench?
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Moore should be the first two guard off the bench, he is definetly better than Bradley. I think Moore has the talent to be a good player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

The reason of Doc why AB is ahead of EM is because of defense, however whats the use of defense if that player is a big liability on offense? EM is not a bad defensive player but is an average offensive one. Why not give him the minutes AB is getting.
       On the other hand, Marshoon Brooks is showing NBA maturity in his games with the Nets, he could be a Ray Allen main back up if not traded. On the contrary JJJ needs to bulk himself, his frame is not a power forward material in the NBA.

"No Body Does it Better Than the Boston Celtics"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Moore is older than Bradley:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Moore is older than Bradley : Moore should be the first two guard off the bench, he is definetly better than Bradley. I think Moore has the talent to be a good player.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Agree that Moore should be given more playing time. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

There are times when offense is stagnant and a good shooter who can hit open shots should be in there. Moore should be in there.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

I certainly am open to the idea of using Moore more (haha). He plays solid defense and he could come in a play at least a few minutes a game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Could all be moot if Pietrus has anything left!!  They could BOTH be on the bench.  He can play 2 positions, and played good D when he was in ORL.  We have a few days off here, let's get our sea legs and stop with the negativism!!  All we have to do is win the Division!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Russ,
    Let's get a few wins against some of the more talented teams and we can all get excited.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Russ, Let's get a few wins against some of the more talented teams and we can all get excited.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I agree, and we can judge that better when we have a full squad!
    Doc won't change the starting lineup, so let's see how Dooling, Pietrus, Bass, Wilcox and the Steamer do.  I think the reason JJJ hasn't played is because Bass is playing so well.  I do agree we need to see Moore, if for nothing else than to see if he can to be traded.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]Russ, Let's get a few wins against some of the more talented teams and we can all get excited.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

x2

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Yeah, I noticed more than a few times that Moore wouldn't give the ball up to Bradley right away when they were both on the court. Now this could be that Doc just wants Moore to learn the offense and possibly run it from a PG position but it could also reflect a maturity difference between the two players. Moore is no Brooks but he's seems to be one of the few on the bench who can create his own shot.

On the other hand, I do wish Doc & DA would send JJJ to the D-League because he just looks lost. He needs confidence and some meat on his bones. Right now we need size in the paint and hands on the glass...not a KG-lite drifting around the top of the key and not getting his shot off. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]....not a KG-lite drifting around the top of the key and not getting his shot off. 
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

But that is his game if you watch his Youtube highlights. Expecting him to be a Karl Malone clone (not really, but..) will never happen. I was very disappointed when MarShon was traded and am even more so now. Going into the draft, he was the best player who might be available who fit the needs of this team. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moore is older than Bradley : But that is his game if you watch his Youtube highlights. Expecting him to be a Karl Malone clone (not really, but..) will never happen. I was very disappointed when MarShon was traded and am even more so now. Going into the draft, he was the best player who might be available who fit the needs of this team. 
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

You're prob right but I thought I saw him in the paint more at Purdue and I hoped that his rebounding skills & instincts might carry over to the pros even if he didn't have time to grasp the offense in his first year.

Sections
Shortcuts