Moral victory

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Moral victory

While this post may be optimistic, you have to take the positives out of tonight and the Celtics made a hell of a comeback. This game reminds me exactly of the game at the thunder last year, where we were down by 20+ in the second half and our comeback came up just short. Back to back on the road without KG or Lee and we only lose by 4 is a better outcome than i expected. We can only hope that the run at the end of this game leads to positive things in the future..i still believe.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Re: Moral victory

Hey NY fan......

THIS IS THE NBA....

THE CELTICS OWN YOU..........

WHO KICKED YOU OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS THE LAST TIME WE MET...oh...yea..THE CELTICS....

STFU...GO BACK TO THE FARM AND FARM MY SH##

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

tommy rules,

this is for you..

ahahhahahahhahahhahaha

Washington 103, LA Lakers 100 Ariza 25 Pts Bryant 21 Pts 18,997

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

@Tommy how is the final push going? Great I see! LMFAO

@nyfan - a Knicks fan dares to show up in another fan's forum and talk smack? Seriously dude good luck with that. The last time the Knicks won anything that meant anything Walt Frazier ruled the court and you were likely still in diapers. 

As for the OP, there is no moral victory on a four game losing streak. I thought the Heat was a moral victory as we proved we could still play with them but then we had a bad loss and with KG out, not sure there is anything to be optimistic about currently. Have to watch it play out a bit more, but Kirk is right, with KG out we may be a lottery team...

Sections
Shortcuts