More minutes for Crawford, T-Will, Shav and D.J. please...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

More minutes for Crawford, T-Will, Shav and D.J. please...

If I see Jason Terry in another game this year, it will be too soon. I liked White in the pick n pop. I liked everything T-Will and J.C. did against the Grizz. Shav played like a big man against Zach. Impressive.

That group needs confidence and the regulars need a mental and physical vacation for the second season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: More minutes for Crawford, T-Will, Shav and D.J. please...

Don't overreact! It was just one game and they played basically garbage time. Memphis just had troubles to turn the switch after the C's closed the gap. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Not overreacting. Just strategy. While Miami is burning themselves out we can be saving our best players some wear and tear.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I don't know what's going on with Terry but it sure is getting old. Doc won't play these guys unless it's truly necessary

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I'd like to see Terry, Crawford, Pierce, Bass, and Wilcox start until KG gets back.

Jeff Green needs to stop smoking doobies.

Danny needs to have a conversation with Doc about getting the new guys in the rotation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I really want JC getting BIG minutes to close out the season. He responds well to the pressure of being the "Allen Iverson". He shoots, you guys crash boards! The second unit needs a style of offense they can get used to.

Crawford and T-Will shoot and slash while the frontcourt gets their points off of rebounds and dump-offs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

I really want JC getting BIG minutes to close out the season. He responds well to the pressure of being the "Allen Iverson". He shoots, you guys crash boards! The second unit needs a style of offense they can get used to.

Crawford and T-Will shoot and slash while the frontcourt gets their points off of rebounds and dump-offs.

They will be in the bench.We are used to Doc,s style.Go Celtics.

Sections
Shortcuts