More Than One Player Away

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Re: More Than One Player Away

fierce,

i think its on bleacher report..or weei...one of them i think wrote an aritcle about if the celtics trade paul what can they get...the options were interesting..

1. was trade paul to chicago for boozer...that would be straight up...

2. trade paul to brooklin for gerold wallace, evans and a second round pick.

3. trade paul and fab mello to phoenix for gortat..jared dudley..shannon brown..

all interesting....

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to DoctorCO's comment:

fierce,

i think its on bleacher report..or weei...one of them i think wrote an aritcle about if the celtics trade paul what can they get...the options were interesting..

3. trade paul and fab mello to phoenix for gortat..jared dudley..shannon brown..

all interesting....

all of those trades either suck or would never happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

fierce,

all interesting....

Yeah but, according to Fungus34 Pierce is untradeable so the C's must amnesty him ... LOL!

This is really tiresome.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

fierce,

all interesting....

Yeah but, according to Fungus34 Pierce is untradeable so the C's must amnesty him ... LOL!

I never said Pierce is untradable.

Can you show the post where I said Pierce is untradable?

This is really tiresome.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

It's tiresome, but it is what it is.

Don't worry, Mployee said he was almost sent to Vietnam for the Vietnam war. If that's the case then you won't have to wait long because he'll soon be 6 feet under because of old age.

========================================

Fierce...I don't give hoot about your beef with Mployee and others. For the most part I enjoy many of your logical basketball acumen posts.

Don't know your age but your comment does not infer you respect your elders. Please don't infer that all Viet Nam Veterans are close to looking up at the bottom side of the grass.  I am in a 65+ tennis league and I am 75 and we just won our division and are going to Sectional playoffs. I also play a lot of singles and beat guys 30 years younger. Yup, I admit to using spin serves, slices, top spin, lobs, drop shots etc so it's not, obviously, a physical dominance.  I jog a 12 min mile, swim 10-15 laps  3-4 days per week and earned a brown belt Karate belt 15 years ago at 60. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Hey fierce, did you see MJ's reaction after he saw your teeny weeny fungus? notice his eyes looking at it

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts