"mossad-did-911"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

"mossad-did-911"

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that we have among us someone who thinks that the Israelis committed mass murder against Americans on 9/11?  This board united against the racism of runrunrun, but apparently hasn't even noticed the virulently anti-Semitic beliefs of this poster. Hatred of Jews is one of the world's worst sicknesses, and should be met with outrage whenever it raises its ugly head.  Frankly, I'm disappointed by the reaction (or rather, the lack of reaction) by the members of this board to the intrusion of such a vile belief.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re:

Cant agree with you..  there are many people that believe George Bush was behind 911 or the taliban and many others... wheres your outrage?

The fact someone believes mossad did it, in and of itself,  does not equate to hatred of jews...its an opinion.. Is it racism if a person believes this and states it? No, its not.

What I will concede is that making an ID mossad-did-911 may go beyond just opinion. What it exactly means, Im not willing to guess at this point

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re:

A call to BDC management has taken care of offensive screen names in the past.

If you feel strongly, give them a buzz... and make your case.

Ultimately it's their call... instead of stirring the pot... your MO.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re:

Or you could just do your own research and live like a man, standing up on your own two feet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

Re: hatred of Jews

Karliost, show me a couple of examples of people who blame the Israelis for 9/11 but are not virulent anti-Semites.  Or show me examples of people who think George Bush was behind it who don't hate Bush.  In my opinion, anyone who can ignore the mountain of evidence that al Queda and the 12 Saudis were responsible for 9/11, and state that some other group or individuals were responsible, is either mentally deranged or seethes with hatred for whoever he imagines was responsible.  There may be a few exceptions, but I've never come across one, and this is a subject on which I've read a great deal.

Wozzy, I think I understood your post, but I'm not sure, so I would appreciate your making it clearer.  Thanks.

Pud, I request that you set aside your petty feelings about my pro-Rondo, anti-hater posts, long enough to see that this is a moral issue far larger than any sports topic, and I ask that you take a stand.  The reason I didn't report this to the moderator was that if she were to ban the poster in question, no one would even know it had happened or why.  On important moral issues, I think it is important for all good men and women to take a public stand, otherwise racism and similar immoralities become acceptable in public discourse. That's why so many here spoke out against runrunrun's racism.  

Remember: "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re:

In response to jerrycole's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Karliost, show me a couple of examples of people who blame the Israelis for 9/11 but are not virulent anti-Semites.  Or show me examples of people who think George Bush was behind it who don't hate Bush.  In my opinion, anyone who can ignore the mountain of evidence that al Queda and the 12 Saudis were responsible for 9/11, and state that some other group or individuals were responsible, is either mentally deranged or seethes with hatred for whoever he imagines was responsible.  There may be a few exceptions, but I've never come across one, and this is a subject on which I've read a great deal.

Wozzy, I think I understood your post, but I'm not sure, so I would appreciate your making it clearer.  Thanks.

Pud, I request that you set aside your petty feelings about my pro-Rondo, anti-hater posts, long enough to see that this is a moral issue far larger than any sports topic, and I ask that you take a stand.  The reason I didn't report this to the moderator was that if she were to ban the poster in question, no one would even know it had happened or why.  On important moral issues, I think it is important for all good men and women to take a public stand, otherwise racism and similar immoralities become acceptable in public discourse. That's why so many here spoke out against runrunrun's racism.  

[/QUOTE]

Could this just be a weak attempt at humor?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

Re:

Prakash and Melswitt, this is not a subject about which I would joke - ever.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re:

this is a sports board.  The political crap doesn't fly here

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Prakash and Melswitt, this is not a subject about which I would joke - ever.

[/QUOTE]

OK, understood.  I don't joke about it either.   The poster is restricting himself to basketball.  His posts are reasonable.  I am just giving him the benefit of doubt that he is not here to further a political agenda.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re:

mossad-did-911 don't assume 2 much . your handle ain't exactly neutral or sport centric, more like late night  radio

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re:

haven't seen u on that forum , just an amateur agitator looking 4 attention, because there r more posters here, done with you

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny, I point out that there's a large movement of Jewish scholars and rabbis who are against zionism and it gets removed. 

I guess we know what side this paper's bread is buttered on don't we?

Freedom of speech.... yeah right.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re:

more late night political crap

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re:

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny, I point out that there's a large movement of Jewish scholars and rabbis who are against zionism and it gets removed. 

[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs&feature=share

[/QUOTE]

OK, so you do have a political agenda here?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re:

time 4 ignore

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i was sharing something with wozzy. if you have a problem with political agendas or off topic threads then take it up with the guy who created this thread. 

[/QUOTE]

You were not sharing it with Wozzy.  You were posting on this forum.  The guys on this thread have accused you of pursuing a political agenda because of your handle.  That is the genesi of this thread.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i was sharing something with wozzy. if you have a problem with political agendas or off topic threads then take it up with the guy who created this thread. 

[/QUOTE]

You were not sharing it with Wozzy.  You were posting on this forum.  The guys on this thread have accused you of pursuing a political agenda because of your handle.  That is the genesi of this thread.

[/QUOTE]

look at your post, buddy. do you see where it says "In response to Wozzy's comment"? the thread was created by a hypocrite. this isn't a celtics thread, it was created to attack me, and i'll post whatever i want in it. go ahead and find a celtics thread where i talk about politics or an off topic thread that i've created. good luck!

[/QUOTE]

OK, cool.  That is what I had said when I defended you.