Most effecient offensive player on the cs, youll never guess.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Most effecient offensive player on the cs, youll never guess.

Jajuan Johnson currently has the highest PER on the team at 20.2http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine . I know PER  doesnt factor in defense, but he seems to challenge a lot of shots on that end. But offensively for the amount of minutes he plays hes extremely productive, in fact more than any other player on our team.  I  was surprised by this so I thought id share it. This proves that this kid deserves playing time at least 15-20 minutes a game, and I hope he can get it even when bass comes back. Keep it up JJJ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Most effecient offensive player on the cs, youll never guess.

In Response to Most effecient offensive player on the cs, youll never guess.:
    [QUOTE]Jajuan Johnson currently has the highest PER on the team at 20.2 http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine . I know PER  doesnt factor in defense, but he seems to challenge a lot of shots on that end. But offensively for the amount of minutes he plays hes extremely productive, in fact more than any other player on our team.  I  was surprised by this so I thought id share it. This proves that this kid deserves playing time at least 15-20 minutes a game, and I hope he can get it even when bass comes back. Keep it up JJJ
    Posted by gman101019[/QUOTE]

Players that last 4 years in college are.... drum roll please..... not players.....  only in Tommy Heinsohn land does playing 4 years in college mean you are a good player..... playing 4 years in college means that you can actually read and write or that you are not that good... my guess is that he is not that good....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In Response to Re: Most effecient offensive player on the cs, youll never guess.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Most effecient offensive player on the cs, youll never guess. : Players that last 4 years in college are.... drum roll please..... not players.....  only in Tommy Heinsohn land does playing 4 years in college mean you are a good player..... playing 4 years in college means that you can actually read and write or that you are not that good... my guess is that he is not that good....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    So in your world.....all players that leave early are good? As I stated....in your world!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

NO SURPRISE TO ME, AT ALL !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Most effecient offensive player on the cs, youll never guess.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most effecient offensive player on the cs, youll never guess. : So in your world.....all players that leave early are good? As I stated....in your world!
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

List the top 50 players in the league - then let me know which of them stayed in school 4 years.......  Kobe? LeBron? Wade? Rose? Howard? ...  I didn't say all players that leave early are good but the best players leave early and the players that are still making their way through the unathletic BIG 10 after 4 years are ummmmm... not that good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Disagree.....I think he is smart and talented (GOOD)......play him and, just as importantly, KEEP him....just my opinion...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Most effecient offensive player on the cs, youll never guess. : Players that last 4 years in college are.... drum roll please..... not players.....  only in Tommy Heinsohn land does playing 4 years in college mean you are a good player..... playing 4 years in college means that you can actually read and write or that you are not that good... my guess is that he is not that good....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

yea bc Tim Duncan was never any good..Steve Nash, BUM! Grant Hill..whos that? Jason Terry..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Coming out early or not attending college at all doesn't mean a kid is a better player, it also is more likely to mean (most often) that he's: 1. not academically able to attend college, 2. can't maintain a sufficient GPA to stay in college, and/or 3. just a streetball player trying to make an NBA paycheck. I'd take a Tim Duncan over a Perkins any day. Both Johnson and Moore have appeared less likely to panic than most early-entry players do. Lin is a great example of what four years and a brain can do when an opportunity presents itself. A kid one year removed from high school just doesn't have the chops (maybe yet, maybe never). In terms of an early NBA career, the longer a kid is in college, the flatter the NBA learning curve is. Austin Rivers, for example, would do well to stay at Duke for four years to benefit from first-rate coaching and to allow his body to mature and prepare for the rigors of the NBA. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most effecient offensive player on the cs, youll never guess. : yea bc Tim Duncan was never any good..Steve Nash, BUM! Grant Hill..whos that? Jason Terry..
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Well of course if you go back 15 or 20 years you will find a different era and a different mindset......  but of course the alarm just went off so stop hitting snooze.

Sections
Shortcuts