Mr. Brick Shot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Mr. Brick Shot

In Response to Re: Mr. Brick Shot:
    [QUOTE]How many layups did he pass up for a perimeter shot yesterday? I saw 3 BLATANT layups passed up. I have never seen this before. He is a scared scorer
    Posted by MuellerTime19[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you on that one, he has been that way his whole career!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Trollspanker, The repetition on this BB is a constant amongst all who post here.  To accuse fans of being in troll territory has me thinking its you who are overeaching.  We are passionate fans watching games and seeing things that to us need to be addressed. That is what this BB is for. Who are you to declare yourself above the opinions that people have here.  We are not here to disrupt we are to express ourselves. For the record you just stated you think DA needs to make two moves to win a championship this year. That is all many of us are saying. You make a point about Lebron being a poor free throw shooter and you clearly are misinformed comparing him to Rondo.  A small error but reaching too far to dispute facts is what you are doing here in a bigger sense. Rondo is a poor free throw shooter, Lebron is not. You are a good poster stop dictating the rules and telling others what to do.  Figure some solutions to make the Celtics better that is what this BB is for.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I would like to see BTS address concord's principled POV.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]I'm just trying to get my message across. Who knows, maybe Ainge or someone from the Celts front office is actually on this board. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Ainge needs your help.After he reads your 3000th anti -Rondo thread ,he`ll probably put you on speed dial.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr. Brick Shot : I would like to see BTS address concord's principled POV. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Principled point of view.You sound like you`re referring to Mahatma Gandhi.How many times a week to you guys get together for a circle jerk?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

[QUOTE]GET RONDO OUT OF BOSTON NOW!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Question is, who's going to give up anything half decent for him?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

If Chauncey Billups is Mr. Big Shot then our Rajon Rondo is Mr. Brick Shot. No other PG in the association bricks more FTs in the 4th qtr. than you know who.    Against the Pacers last January 6, Rondo missed 2 FTs in the 4th qtr. when he could have cut the Pacers lead to 5 or 6 points with less than 4 minutes remaining. Last night, with the score tied at 79-79, Mr. Brick Shot went to the FT line for 2 FTs and a chance to give the Celts the lead for the first time since the 1st qtr. What happened next? You guessed it, 2 bricks.   Here's an example of how to lose a game with 1.5 secs remaining and the score is tied. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3Ff1KzyVU

And FUNGUS accuses others of hatin' on  Rondo???

Quite a thead. An all-time FAV.

One of dozens he used to try to destroy R9R not too long ago.

But everything is different now... with Fungus changing positions yet again... and he's hatin' non-stop on the haters... with a straight face.

Enjoy!

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

[QUOTE]

If Chauncey Billups is Mr. Big Shot then our Rajon Rondo is Mr. Brick Shot. No other PG in the association bricks more FTs in the 4th qtr. than you know who.    Against the Pacers last January 6, Rondo missed 2 FTs in the 4th qtr. when he could have cut the Pacers lead to 5 or 6 points with less than 4 minutes remaining. Last night, with the score tied at 79-79, Mr. Brick Shot went to the FT line for 2 FTs and a chance to give the Celts the lead for the first time since the 1st qtr. What happened next? You guessed it, 2 bricks.   Here's an example of how to lose a game with 1.5 secs remaining and the score is tied. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3Ff1KzyVU

And FUNGUS accuses others of hatin' on  Rondo???

Quite a thead. An all-time FAV.

One of dozens he used to try to destroy R9R not too long ago.

But everything is different now... with Fungus changing positions yet again... and he's hatin' non-stop on the haters... with a straight face.

Enjoy!

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Nice find,,, Now you see why he keeps his PROFILE PRIVATE,,,, doesnt want anyone digging up his hypocrisy..

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

But the difference is when Rondo proved me wrong, I admitted I was wrong about Rondo.

That performance by Rondo in the 2012 playoffs proved Rondo's doubters wrong.

Only the haters remain hating Rondo because they simply don't like Rondo period!

Nobody proved you right or wrong about Rondo because it was never about Rondo. It was always about you dominating this board. 

You were utterly humiliating Rondo because you enjoyed the attention it brought you.

As long as you can use divisive issues like Rondo or doc  or betting to whip up hate and boost your own ego at the expense of others.... you could not care less.

Rame calls you an attention wh0re.

Rame is correct.

Pud

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

[QUOTE]

But the difference is when Rondo proved me wrong, I admitted I was wrong about Rondo.

That performance by Rondo in the 2012 playoffs proved Rondo's doubters wrong.

Only the haters remain hating Rondo because they simply don't like Rondo period!

Nobody proved you right or wrong about Rondo because it was never about Rondo. It was always about you dominating this board. 

You were utterly humiliating Rondo because you enjoyed the attention it brought you.

As long as you can use divisive issues like Rondo or doc  or betting to whip up hate and boost your own ego at the expense of others.... you could not care less.

Rame calls you an attention wh0re.

Rame is correct.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts