Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog

Mr. Ball Hog, aka, koME tonight..........40 mins   24 shots     32 points
    Mr. Efficiency, aka, DURANT..............45 mins    28 shots     51 points

Only 4 more shots attempted, but 19 more points!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog

Well don't forget KOME's 10 turnovers.  And we think our guys turn it over. And his 1-8 from the 3pt stripe. Didn't watch the game but I bet at least 6 of the 3 pters were forced fadeaways early in the shot clock.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog:
    [QUOTE]Well don't forget KOME's 10 turnovers.  And we think our guys turn it over. And his 1-8 from the 3pt stripe. Didn't watch the game but I bet at least 6 of the 3 pters were forced fadeaways early in the shot clock.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

More game comments from people that don't watch the games...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Time to get on another player's bandwagon from another team. Pretty soon they will get on another team's bandwagon...

Undecided

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog:
    [QUOTE]Mr. Ball Hog, aka, koME tonight..........40 mins   24 shots     32 points Mr. Efficiency, aka, DURANT..............45 mins    28 shots     51 points Only 4 more shots attempted, but 19 more points!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

With Kobe being 33 years old, Durant is a better regular season player then Kobe is. Durant is a great player. Probably the 2nd best player in the NBA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : More game comments from people that don't watch the games...
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]
    I saw the game and Kobe was awful.  I live in LA.  But all you have to do is look at the stats and it tells you anything you want to know. Kobe as Red says is a ball hog.  Welcome to the ranks of the meaningless teams in the NBA.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : More game comments from people that don't watch the games...

Well I run this board so I will say what i want when i want..   Don't have to watch KOME to know that what i said is probably true.  BTW isn't there a FAKER board somewhere that needs you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Time to get on another player's bandwagon from another team. Pretty soon they will get on another team's bandwagon...
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Don't know about you but I stick with my team.  Don't go trolling around trying to irratate other teams boards either.  If what Celtics fan say bother you why are you around so much?  You would rather argue with Celtics than post with your team.  You do have a team don't you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : Well I run this board so I will say what i want when i want..   Don't have to watch KOME to know that what i said is probably true.  BTW isn't there a FAKER board somewhere that needs you?

We can all say what we want.
    It is pathetic to say what "probably" happened when you didn't watch the game.
    Is that Monday Morning Box-Scoring? LOL.

What are the qualifications to run this board?
    You are very unprofessional as the person that runs this.

This board needs a big Timberwolves fan like me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

At least Kobe is in the conversation with the best. Can't say the same about any player in the Celtics. With the players on the Celtics roster... UGH!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog:
    [QUOTE]Mr. Ball Hog, aka, koME tonight..........40 mins   24 shots     32 points Mr. Efficiency, aka, DURANT..............45 mins    28 shots     51 points Only 4 more shots attempted, but 19 more points!!!

Even though I am a Celtics fan, Kevin Durant is my favorite NBA player and has been for several years.  He is awesome.  I would like to see Oklahoma City get to the NBA finals this year.  It is still too early to predict that this will happen, but they are a very good team. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : I saw the game and Kobe was awful.  I live in LA.  But all you have to do is look at the stats and it tells you anything you want to know. Kobe as Red says is a ball hog.  Welcome to the ranks of the meaningless teams in the NBA.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

There was no bigger"ball-hog" i nthe history of the NBA then Michael Jordan.
    How did that work out?

Is it better for Kobe to shoot less and give more shots to World Peace, Fisher, Barnes, etc?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]At least Kobe is in the conversation with the best. Can't say the same about any player in the Celtics. With the players on the Celtics roster... UGH!!!

Best ball hog of all time.  You think he is tradeable?  haha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : We can all say what we want. It is pathetic to say what "probably" happened when you didn't watch the game. Is that Monday Morning Box-Scoring? LOL. What are the qualifications to run this board? You are very unprofessional as the person that runs this. This board needs a big Timberwolves fan like me.

You said you ran this board. Right?  I can say probably any time i want.  Speaking of unprofessional, what are you doing here?   Just to irritate.  Yea it was Monday morning box scoring.  Don't watch many Faker games.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : Even though I am a Celtics fan, Kevin Durant is my favorite NBA player and has been for several years.  He is awesome.  I would like to see Oklahoma City get to the NBA finals this year.  It is still too early to predict that this will happen, but they are a very good team. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Me too.  I live about 150 miles from Dallas and 150 from OKC.   Good teams either direction.  If i wasn't so loyal to my Celtics i would have jumped ship a long time ago.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

More comments from people who should say nothing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Time to get on another player's bandwagon from another team. Pretty soon they will get on another team's bandwagon...

Unlike lakers fans, I can recognize great players on other teams - without changing my allegience!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : There was no bigger"ball-hog" i nthe history of the NBA then Michael Jordan. How did that work out? Is it better for Kobe to shoot less and give more shots to World Peace, Fisher, Barnes, etc?
    Look at the stats on Jordan and Kobe, there is no comparision.  Kobe is the best imitation of Jordan currently in the NBA.  Unfortunately he is nowhere near Jordan.

Kobe is not Larry Bird, Magic Johnson either. You could even call him the Mr. Brick of super stars.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : With Kobe being 33 years old, Durant is a better regular season player then Kobe is. Durant is a great player. Probably the 2nd best player in the NBA.

At this rate, Durant could end up being the BEST SF in the history of the game.  Alas, koME will always be the #2 SG - ALWAYS!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : There was no bigger"ball-hog" i nthe history of the NBA then Michael Jordan. How did that work out? Is it better for Kobe to shoot less and give more shots to World Peace, Fisher, Barnes, etc?

Don't even compare Jordan to KOME.  If they had the touch fouls defense they call now Jordan would have averaged 40 a game.  I watched Jordan play did you?  He made other players better, didn't demand a trade because his teams wasn't good enough.  He weathered the storm with no big man, let alone, Shaq, Bynum, Gasol, Malone, and Gary P.    Jordan would have won 10 titles with that cast.

Kome a fadeway 3pter with a hand in his face versus someone a open shot?  I would take the open shot.  With Bynum and Gasol there is no reason for those type shots.  If Kome used what he has under the basket right now the Fakers would be a lot better off.  He has one agenda this year, lead the league in scoring. Wins comes second.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]At least Kobe is in the conversation with the best. Can't say the same about any player in the Celtics. With the players on the Celtics roster... UGH!!!

Read very carefully......this is about Durant vs koME...............and Durant CAN mentioned as one of the best.....Go UGH yourself!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Wlit Chamberlain!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : At this rate, Durant could end up being the BEST SF in the history of the game.  Alas, koME will always be the #2 SG - ALWAYS!!

Can you at least wait until he gets to 1 NBA Finals before you talk about Durant as being the best SF of all-time?

Being the #2 SG of all-time is remarkable!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : He's MOCKING you, you clown!!

Her qualifications doesn't let her understand.  She forgot that she said she ran this board.  don't you just love trolls?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mr. Efficiency vs Mr Ball Hog : You said you ran this board. Right?  I can say probably any time i want.  Speaking of unprofessional, what are you doing here?   Just to irritate.  Yea it was Monday morning box scoring.  Don't watch many Faker games.

LOL  - "she" did say that!!