Mr Softee, unfortunate circumstances or something else for Lebron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Mr Softee, unfortunate circumstances or something else for Lebron

The AC went out and magically the Spurs went on a huge run to bury the Heat last night.

OK, I dont mean to call him Mr Softee because Lebron had cramps last night. Assuming that was the case, I dont think anyone can play through leg cramps... Ive had them and they hurt like h***, lock up your muscles like they're in a vise grip. Theres not much to do but wait them out until they go away.

So what about Lebrons conditioning... did he lose more fluids than anyone else causing only him to gasp for air stating he couldnt breathe (Lebron was mic'd for the game) then coming down with severe cramps..Apparently nobody else but Lebron had this problem, not old men Duncan or Ray..nobody/// and here's Lebron, the alleged superman of the nba

Maybe theres an explanation...I read somewhere that steroids deplete the body of potassium. A symptom of low potassium is muscle cramps. How come only Lebron had them last night? How come Lebron told D Wade he looked so drenched in sweat it appeared he played the entire game already and it was only the first quarter yet DWade didnt have cramps.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Re: Mr Softee, unfortunate circumstances or something else for Lebron

Where was the alleged superstar D-Fake?  Lebron may have been absent from the court but that fraud was absent on the court.  I know it is hard for him to take over a game without ref help and prefers to ride coat tails but maybe he should have stepped up.  The media is ignoring this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,

There's only one player on the Heat's roster that can bring them rings. That's their disadvantage vs Spurs who have 3 such players.

As for LJ getting sidelined I thank blame Heat's trainer or whoever who's supposed to take care of his condition - it's not the first time such thing happened to him so, they should've known. Especially after everyone knew that AC is off.

AK

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

What a flip/flop Mark Jackson made after watching Lebron leave the game last night b/c of cramps... Wasnt it Mark Jackson recently saying Lebron was the greatest SF in NBA history, above Larry Bird?

Then how does he tweet the following and still maintain his prior statements about GOAT?

"If you're LeBron James, the great ones find a way to tell their body, not now...I'll talk to you tomorrow." - Mark Jackson

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Unfair to compare James and Bird.  I mean, Larry only came back in the game after hitting his head on the floor - probable concussion.  James had CRAMPS - I mean, c'mon guys......cramps!!

It's not like he'd ever had them before......oh, wait he did!  Possible he thinks he's "above" even getting hurt?  I mean, we know we doesn't foul out, doesn't travel, and doesn't trash talk...........is it possible the doctor's have told him what to do to avoid this happening again, and he ignored the advice because he "doesn't get hurt?"

NAH - how silly of me.

Finally,  do you guys watch when the Diva comes out of the game?  Geez, I'd be tired, too, if I had to put on all those extra clothes  - tee shirt with his name on it, shooting shirt with his name on it - warmup with his name on it......and then having to take all those off when he comes back in????  WOW - I get dehydrated just watching!!!!!!!!!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I'm thinking Midol P.M. for LeQueen's cramps.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

What I don't understand why he just sit there and pout, indifferent and not even trying to see if he can come back in.  I had cramps many times before, used the roller bar on the muscle, drinked a lot of fluid and sometimes can play in a few minutes.  The cramp can come back but I think most players would still try to play through or give it a try, he just needs to suck it up for a few minutes more, no risk of permanent damage here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhs1950. Show dhs1950's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

What a flip/flop Mark Jackson made after watching Lebron leave the game last night b/c of cramps... Wasnt it Mark Jackson recently saying Lebron was the greatest SF in NBA history, above Larry Bird?

Then how does he tweet the following and still maintain his prior statements about GOAT?

"If you're LeBron James, the great ones find a way to tell their body, not now...I'll talk to you tomorrow." - Mark Jackson

I sure wish that Russell had rejected his ankle sprain during the 1957-58 finals. There probably would be one more banner hanging from the rafters.

dhs1950

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Excellent recall dhs

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhs1950. Show dhs1950's posts

In response to dhs1950's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

I sure wish that Russell had rejected his ankle sprain during the 1957-58 finals. There probably would be one more banner hanging from the rafters.

dhs1950

And how about if Havlicek had played through his shoulder pain and gave a full game effort in game 7 of the 1972-73 finals against the Knicks. Another possible banner if a super star would have just postponed the pain.

dhs1950

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Well...in a game 7 the late, great Wilt took himself out of the game against the C's when the Russell lead Celtics took a  big lead early in the 4th QTR in LA....when the Lakers started making a  run, he miraculously recovered, but 

Butch van Breda Kolff, LA's coach, made him sit his phony, chicken sh_t azz on the bench as the Celtics beat the Fakers in LA in Game 7 for player/coach Bill Russell's last Championship...

"Not tonight Doris (Day) baby!" is the Russell quote as they ran off the floor with Jack Kent Cooke's victory celebration balloons still up on the ceiling.

Now...Red Auerbach was FAMOUS for playing games with the heating system at the old Garden, like typically not letting playoff teams that won games in Boston from taking hot showers...But he was most famous for that game mentioned in today's Globe when Bird dusted the Lakers in the 97 degree heat for actually turning the heat UP during the game and at halftime in the Lakers locker room..."Hey, it's an old rat trap (literally) of a building! Whaddyya want from me?"  he would say. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Lebron is dumb as a box of rocks.

He keeps wearing his UnderArmour even when it gets to be 90 degrees. Probably afraid he would lose his endorsement contract.

And did you see Wade trying to undercut players to injure them.

I f ing hate the Heat.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

hate lebron hate rondo... miserable people need something/someone to hate. everyone hates lebron so much that they can't stop talking about him. i feel sorry for the spurs who played a great game and earned the win.

Wrote the man who posts under "mossad-did-911".

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I guess it's true...what you sees depends on where you sits...one man's "hate" is simply another man's "opinion"

PEACE!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Something else about Lebron in game 1... I think the first time he "asked" to come out of the game it was due to not being able to breathe... we heard him say that on the sidelines, nothing to do with cramps. So just maybe Lebron was out of gas at that point...

Strictly on cramps?? Then Lebron should get a pass. I dont know of anyone ever telling me they played thru leg cramps.. i dont think its possible.

But Lebron didnt come out because of leg cramps initially... he was gassed... so would he have been able to finish out the game cramps or not?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

hate lebron hate rondo... miserable people need something/someone to hate. everyone hates lebron so much that they can't stop talking about him. i feel sorry for the spurs who played a great game and earned the win.

The Lebron and Rondo but kissers are pathetic.

Rondo is washed up, and Lebron is a product of the refs not calling traveling or fouls on him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I guess it's true...what you sees depends on where you sits...one man's "hate" is simply another man's "opinion"

PEACE!

struck a nerve eh? BWAHAHAHAAA enjoy your misery. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

Hey, how's your brother in NH?  Still a Pacers fan?  And how is your daughter doing after that horrible "cutting" episode??

TommyRules/mtrax/MarkfromCT is baaaaaacckkk!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

PEACE!

Not moi...just making a simple observation...irony is often humorous...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

PEACE!

Not moi...just making a simple observation...irony is often humorous...

irony? you must not know what the word means...

Maybe you don't...you must live in a world without mirrors!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Lebron is dumb as a box of rocks.

He keeps wearing his UnderArmour even when it gets to be 90 degrees. Probably afraid he would lose his endorsement contract.

And did you see Wade trying to undercut players to injure them.

I f ing hate the Heat.

Agree.  Wade is a dirty player and always tries to injure players.  I wouldn't be surprised if someone is seriously injured before this series is over.  

Sections
Shortcuts