Mr. X at the 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Mr. X at the 2

Mr. X2 is a 2 that is athletic, can shoot a good percentage, and can defend.  He is the key to our future.  RONDO, FAV, KO, GREEN, AND MR. X at the two would be a competative team.  If they played together for a year, we could be looking at a very good team.  Bradley, Lee, Crawford, and the others have big question marks.  Bradley has never seen a shot he does not like, Lee can not shoot the ball for whatever reason, Crawford has lost his shot for whatever reason and the others do not get enough game time to evaluate.  If we had a near all star 2 it would make a big difference with the players we have at this time.  He would make all of them much better.  Who is Mr. X at the 2 and how do we get him now, we need him soon?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: Mr. X at the 2

been saying all along that the 2 was a huge need for us. now or later. in FA or in the draft. some on this board kept saying that we're loaded at the 2. i just laughed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

How about Mr. Brooks at the 2, at least for now.  The second leading scorer in the nation had a solid rookie season before landing behind Joe Johnson on the Nets depth chart.  With unable-body scrubs Lee and Crawford his only obstacles, what happens if he breaks out in Mr. Stevens new system?  With or without Rondo, the C's are still going to need all the scoring they can get.  Is it so far-fetched to think that the Providence natural scorer finally lands a home in Boston? 

As bad as we are, we're not going to draft Wiggins next season.  Wiggins is merely wishful thinking.  Teams like Phoenix are already promising to finish with worst records.  The C's are not going to have enough lottery balls (ex: If Green and Wallace both start tonight, that only means one thing- Brad Stevens is in it to win it). 

So do yourself a favor and root for your favorite team tonight.  Marcus Smart is not worthing doing otherwise. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

I agree we need a good 2, but you can't make a statement that the starting 5 you named would be competitive when......  Fav and KO have not played one single second in an nba regular season game and..... rondo is coming off major reconstructive knee surgery.  we really need to see how the first two months play out before we can make any reasonable guesses about the future.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think we need mrX either at the 3 or the 5.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:
    [QUOTE]

been saying all along that the 2 was a huge need for us. now or later. in FA or in the draft. some on this board kept saying that we're loaded at the 2. i just laughed.

[/QUOTE]

Not me.  The Celts need a 2 and a 5.  We will have to see how they get there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Xavier McDaniels was pretty good in his prime.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kaktug's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not me.  The Celts need a 2 and a 5.  We will have to see how they get there.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Rondo is best with a pure shooter 2 guard and a force at the 5. 

Kinda why I like the idea of sending him to Sacramento for picks. Kings could become relevent again with Rondo, McClemore and Cousins. I think Shaq likes Rondo. Make us a deal we can't resist big fella!

(I'm thinking something that includes Wallace, 2014 first (unprotected) and 2016 first (protected)!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Right now our 2 is Avery Bradley.  His stats suck because he's being forced to play PG.  Most teams would love to have him.  He's a lock-down defender.  If the C's did trade Rondo for a shoot-first guard (names like Lillard), he'd be perfect.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

In response to myurkus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree we need a good 2, but you can't make a statement that the starting 5 you named would be competitive when......  Fav and KO have not played one single second in an nba regular season game and..... rondo is coming off major reconstructive knee surgery.  we really need to see how the first two months play out before we can make any reasonable guesses about the future.

[/QUOTE]

I REPEAT MYSELF, IF WE HAD HAD A GOOD 2 TONIGHT WE WOULD HAVE HAD A GOOD CHANCE TO WIN THE GAME.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Where is Mr. X at the two, if we had him tonight we would have had a good chance to win the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

wiggins is our mr. X

Sections
Shortcuts