MURPH IS HERE! GREEN IS HERE!..PERK IS A TRAITOR!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: MURPH IS COMING! MURPH IS COMING!..PERK IS A TRAITOR!

In Response to Re: MURPH IS COMING! MURPH IS COMING!..PERK IS A TRAITOR!:
    Perk is a traitor? When got the news that he was going to Oklahoma he cried all flippen day! This was Danny's choice, and Perk will be missed. Brit /index.html#ixzz1FNsJOZsk
    Posted by TeamUmbutu
    of course he cried.. danny called him out, he had no one to bid against anyone for his services.. okc essentially bid against themselves... good luck to perk! glad he got his coin, but glad danny was belichickian! whether we win it all this year or not, this move means we will be competitive and elite for years to come.. ultimately, noone can guarantee rings whether perky is there or not! if rondo or pierce or kg goes down, those odds drop significantly regardless of who is at center! sure danny could have settled for an anthony parker but the fact that he did not and went for an actual replacement is simply epic! its an admission to a degree that he likely should have re-signed posey even if it meant parting with baby or powe at the time but hey, i get danny. green is 24 and he is making the same money as posey right now! this is a unique player with a unique physique.. if we can get brewer on a 2-year deal we would be well set! now you have your tony allen-posey combo.. like wafer but that means he will be mr. dnp! not a bad thing when you have that guy like avery to be your emergency guy.. depth is key! 

lastly. let's not forget that the celtics are now 100% with krstic , this starting present starting FIVE has never lost a game! lol... perky was a luxury... look, once shaq/jo are relatively healthy and playing, come playoff time, nenad will be mr. dnp also as good as he is for defense is king! we will be able to throw shaq/jo/bb/kg out there with a serbian gonad ready to BALL or even a murphy or chris johnson in the wings.. good luck finding any team  perhaps in the history of the game that can match that level of talent or versatility! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrue. Show mtrue's posts

Glad that Perk got his deal -  it was NOT a good deal for OKC.  Well the deal will improve their interior defense - but Perk got some extra luster from playing with 3 greats of the game and a point guard that finds the open player.  Murphy will help the C's - he not only can shoot and score - he is a decent rebounder.  He may still have the skills of a few years ago and he was nearly an all star on a bad team.  I have loved this move by DA since the start - now my wish list is for Powe and Brewer - not necessarily in that order.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Hey commie,

...some how, your post lacks credibility. You really need to check your facts before calling people names.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffreyu679. Show jeffreyu679's posts

In Response to Re: MURPH IS COMING! MURPH IS COMING!..PERK IS A TRAITOR! : bb has had a few bad games in a row esp at the end of games!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Commie:

I'm with you on this regarding Baby...   The more he plays, the more his difficiencies are exposed.   He's really been sucking lately.   I find myself shouting at the TV screen as much as I used to shout at it when Perk was playing.   I honestly don't believe that Baby will be on this team next year with the new acquisitions coming in.   By the way Commie, nice legs...  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

baby stunk? the latest addition Green-Murphy-kristic are not better than big baby. big baby made the 2nd unit afloat.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Ah yes baby suks he cant shoot, he doesnt rebound, and he doesnt play defense.

You are obviously oblivious  to who our additions are if you think big baby can shoot better then these guys.  

The more we see baby vs. these other guys YOULL REALIZE HOW BAD DAVIS IS.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: MURPH IS COMING! MURPH IS COMING!..PERK IS A TRAITOR! : Commie:            I'm with you on this regarding Baby...   The more he plays, the more his difficiencies are exposed.   He's really been sucking lately.   I find myself shouting at the TV screen as much as I used to shout at it when Perk was playing.   I honestly don't believe that Baby will be on this team next year with the new acquisitions coming in.   By the way Commie, nice legs...  
    Posted by jeffreyu679

I really hope not i been screaming at my tv for 3 years at this moron.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"perk is a traitor"

OK that's it, permanent ignore. You're either a troll provocateur or an idiot and I don't have time for either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

" perk is a traitor" OK that's it, permanent ignore. You're either a troll provocateur or an idiot and I don't have time for either.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker
    this is like your 9th time ignoring me, perhaps like a cat, you will just DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

BABY is ok, but again, its what is not said that speaks the loudest! baby has PEAKED.... would i want him on my team as the eighth guy and for 2M? yes! for 6m+ that he may be seeking, NO! just like with perk, no way danny went put and spent all that money and volume on centers, because he thought perk was indispensable or rhat he was likely to keep him.. like belichick, that brain is always playing chess when others roll with checkers.. never a day late and 10 bucks short.. you got green-murph-nenad the gonad.. all 3 are BETTER than baby's peak at their PEAK! none of them will cost you what perk would for next year... obviously doc and danny have issues with bb, he's supposed to be the anchor of that second unit yet we have consistently blown more leads than we have maintained or increased them... with these moves, most times, i see west at pg, wafer/brewer at the 2, green at 3, MURPH at 3, and for now nenad at the 5... when jo comes back, nenad will be the distant 3rd guy with a few dnps regardless of how he plays! 

baby within 2 weeeks if all stay healthy, will be the odd guy out. odds are he will pull something to make doc's decision even easier.. unless we are playing a howard and our top 2 centers are not available, baby aint playing! all these guys are getting their opportunities to make the rotation OVER baby! if productive, baby is going to be placed in a CORNER!

for now, baby is going to play the jo role til he returns.. hiS minutes will drop to 10-15 minutes in a couple of weeks and to dnp status within a month as he is phased out and as we would have occurred with perk had that trade not gone thru and the o'neils returned.. hate to break it to you, but doc and danny clearly are not that into either perky or the baby!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: MURPH IS COMING! MURPH IS COMING!..PERK IS A TRAITOR! : this is like your 9th time ignoring me, perhaps like a cat, you will just DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

This whole thread is a scream for attention. Grow up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: MURPH IS COMING! MURPH IS COMING!..PERK IS A TRAITOR! : This whole thread is a scream for attention. Grow up.
    Posted by mikzor
    WHAT attention.. i really meant what i said about perk! he could have made it clear to ainge when he knew the max we could offer him last year or when he got back.. should have manned up that okc was where he really wanted to be, all things being equal, and if we could accomodate him..we would have reached the same conclusion but without the crocodile tears and fake shock.. he signed that extension reven before he boarded the plane to phoenix.. had he wanted to be in boston, he would have accepted celts offer for perhaps 2 years or made it clear he would give us first preference during the off-season or something.. perky's every action was a guy who was just going thru the motion.. like dating someone already with her new guy but just cant get herself to be blunt or open about it... we now have 13 guys who all want to be back and would make us their first-preference!

perky's first words in okc after all his croc tears: i am so glad to be home, i never want to leave,  i always wanted to be here, i do not want to leave, i look forward to signing a long term deal... did you hear jeff green saying that? would trivialize all his time with the okc.. that should take time, unless you had already transferred or pre-empted your emotions a long time ago!

Sections
Shortcuts