Murphy is a complete waste!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Murphy is a complete waste!

How many open shots is he going to miss. Has he made 1 basket yet as a Celtic?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Re: Murphy is a complete waste!

Worry about that one month from now. He is obviously rusty. I think he thought that a good workout was doing 12 ounce lifts in a bar somewhere ;)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

no use getting upset about murphy at this point. he is one of the 9 healthy players on the team.  he is getting into condition after not playing almost all year.

if he makes 2 shots on wednesday, the entire celtics nation will all figure that he is on his way back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm going to give Murf at least 2 more weeks before making a judgment. He's rusty and his defense needs work but that will come.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Troy Murphy had a very good year last season.  The last I checked his stats for the whole season this year, his shooting % was very bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I get the feeling he just needs one to go down and take the lid off the rim.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I am hopeful for a healthy second unit with BBD, Green, West, and Wafer.  Murphy just does not seem like a good fit.  We will have to see. I could not see him on the playoff roster if Shaq and JON are healthy.

Where does he fit in if those guys are healthy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Murphy is a complete waste!:
    [QUOTE]I get the feeling he just needs one to go down and take the lid off the rim.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking the same thing.  I'm not worried.  He'll come around.  Maybe we should start a pool to guess what game he will finally hit one.   It's got to be Wednesday, right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

You guys aren't fans.  What is your malfunction?  What is wrong witht his message board?  Go root for Miami.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Murphy is a complete waste!:
    [QUOTE]How many open shots is he going to miss. Has he made 1 basket yet as a Celtic?
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

When Shaq and Baby are healthy Murphy can rightly assume his ML Carr seat as a towel waiver.  Let it go.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Hasn't played in a year, he is rusty. I wouldn't make a judgment until April.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Murph doesn't have Scal's natural ability to root...I don't think he fits....maybe if he dyed his hair green....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Give the poor guy some time.

He has not played and it will take some time. This is a discussion for the future not now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Relax folks I've seen improvement in ever game so far, it's coming!!! He will score double figures on Wednesday.. Guaranteed!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Murphy is a complete waste!:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to give Murf at least 2 more weeks before making a judgment. He's rusty and his defense needs work but that will come.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    Right on the money.  He's been nothing but a benchwarmer all season. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

This post is a waste. You don't even give a guy 3 weeks to get acclaimated? Jeez , I even think you need more time for someone who is in game shape.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Murphy is a complete waste!:
    [QUOTE]How many open shots is he going to miss. Has he made 1 basket yet as a Celtic?
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]
    I apologize...I just think you need to give the new guys some more time. Look at Green. He started off somewhat shaky and he was already in game shape.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

He's just tryin to fit in where he can get in. Gotta get comfortable...it will come, the Cs really don't know where he likes the ball. I guess notrade was disappointed Troy didn't have a 50 point, 25 rebound game in his 1st few outings.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

The Celtics are the best team in the NBA by FAR.  All you guys can do is complain.  It's really pathetic.  You are not appreciating what you are witnessing.  Danny has VASTLY improved the Celtics.  Love ya Perk, but all you gave was interior defense (which is great and necessary and I love, but it is not the be-all end-all of championship basketball) and the rest of your game was a liability.  The only thing that will stop the Celtics is injuries to Shaq and even then???  I mean the team is the best team in the NBA without Shaq and Perk and Delonte basically all year.  You have nothing better to do than defecate on Troy Murphy?  Move to another town.  Get on board with the green.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

it really sickens me...im sorry but these arent fair basketball observations

What are you guys watching?  I wonder, what is SOOOO objectionable about being the best team in the league

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I already made a judgement ---->>> Murp + Sha + Arroy are rejects....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Did the Celts trade anything for Murphy? Was Murphy given a multi-year contract? If not then why is he a complete waste?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from strider9. Show strider9's posts

I like the guy! Just about anything he gives us is a bonus. He'll be making some shots soon. I'm not worried.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbair. Show kbair's posts

on the other hand, his jersey could very quickly become the best selling celtics jersey of all time. that is until we sign someone named sullivan.

Sections
Shortcuts