Murphy to sign with Heat / Danny left holding the bag

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Murphy to sign with Heat / Danny left holding the bag

I'll lay you dollars to donuts (love to say that) that Murphy signs with the Heat. He'll be guaranted more PT, especially given their lack of frontcourt depth. Danny will be left explaining to the rest of us how he really had his eye on (_____) fill in the blank with any second rate big (i.e. Mickey Moore).

Maybe, just maybe those three roster spots are being kept open for the original Big 3 (Chief, McHale & Bird). I guess Pitino will then have to eat his words (love to say that too).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Murphy to sign with Heat / Danny left holding the bag

Well if he did go to the Heat, that would guarantee him one other thing.... a lot less touches and less PPG.

With Leb, Wade & Bosh there for the next several years.... Murphy will be their coffeeboy. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Damn!  Don't you feel pretty dumb right about now....?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Hes going to celtics

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

where are you "getting your facts?" now get on your knees and show some humility.. y would any true winner pick miami over celts.. if u want a good time and tax-free money, perhapsss... if you want to win now and in the next year, you come to the celts!

6. This post has been removed.