Murphy Worst player in NBA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Murphy Worst player in NBA

In Response to Re: Murphy Worst player in NBA:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Murphy Worst player in NBA : He's also saying the Cavs will just give away Sessions to the Lakers. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
         Fiercest34, I know you are joking.  I don't want to see Sessions leave the Cavs developing core.  However, he may want to pg his own team and not get stuck behind Kyrie Irving.  Also, I'm not sure the Cavs have Ramon Sessions' rights next year.  So it would make sense to take a 1st round draft pick for him.
         The Laker posters are all individuals.  A few are respectful.  Some are fun to argue with.  Then there are those that are annoying.  Of course I just made obvious statements.  But I just had to say it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Murphy Worst player in NBA : Ray is/was great at one thing but that does not mean he was a great player. A person great at blocked shots, rebounds or 3 pointers doesn't mean they are a great player. Mark Price is the all-time leader in FT percentage. He was not an all-time great player.
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, that obscure scoring stat is unimportant.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Murphy Worst player in NBA : This is not a discussion worth having. Ray never rebounded, defended, passed well or handled the ball well. There are so many 20 pt guys in league history. Gilbert Arenas has a higher ppg avg then Ray Allen does in their careers.

Yeah there are so many.  But how many have scored more points than Allen?  23.  Arenas has 11,000 career points.  I think it's safe to assume you don't know a whole lot about hoops.  Of course Kobe is better but if you don't respect the career Ray Allen has and compare him to Gilbert Arenas?

When Ray is done he will be in the all time top 15 scorers in NBA history.  And you compare him to a guy with 11,000 career points.  Get some perspective.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Who had a better career, Ray Allen or Allen Iverson?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Who had a better career, Ray Allen or Allen Iverson?

Not even worth a discussion, mtrax.  Since lakers fans always go by number of rings, let's start there - Ray.
    Since longevity means a lot to some people let's go there - both are 36 - Ray is still playing and has more total points - advantage Ray.

Anyone else YOU want to bring into the discussion.  It was YOU who brought Ray into this in the first place!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sev133. Show Sev133's posts

tough call cause of the longevity factor with ray allen and his ability to adapt his game and sacrifice for the overal team success.  AI was obviously an mvp at one point and with only role players was able to get to the finals in a relativley weak eastern conference at that time, while ray allen was able to get a ring but with much more help.  Overall career is really tough to gauge but at the height of their careers I would have to say AI, but don't be fooled by the numbers....not the best shooting percentage from iverson.  Now if it was between kg and iverson I would take KG as he has literally accomplished everything in the NBA(every major award) except finals MVP

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Who had a better career, Ray Allen or Allen Iverson?

You tell me.  You're the one with something to prove.  You just compared Ray Allen to Gilbert Arenas.  You don't seem to be much of a basketball historian.

Sections
Shortcuts