Murphy's injury status

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Murphy's injury status

I know he missed alot of games this year because of an injury.  anyone know the seriousness and status of that and when he will be ready to contribute ?

Also, I'm a bit confused why the Warriors, who are in dire need of big men themselves, did not keep Murphy on their roster for their desparate playoffs attempt...theories?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Murphy's injury status

Right now he's healthy, that's what's important.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Murphy's injury status:
    Right now he's healthy, that's what's important.
    Posted by P34

yep healthy and reject

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Murphy's injury status : yep healthy and reject
    Posted by CHEisCHE

He'll make you eat crow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Murphy's injury status : He'll make you eat crow.
    Posted by P34

we'll see... i hope he plays tonight.
    i said, there is no WD40 can unleash his rust....
    how many games we got left?
    can he learn the system?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Murphy's injury status : we'll see... i hope he plays tonight. i said, there is no WD40 can unleash his rust.... how many games we got left? can he learn the system?
    Posted by CHEisCHE

24 games to go. Murph is from Notre Dame, he has the brains.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Murphy has not been injured. The Nets have been trying to move him all year and found no takers. Rather than play him and risk injury, or risk him lowering his value, the Nets told him to simply stay home because he was not going to play while they found a trade. The move back fired, no one wanted Murphy and his salary. The Nets made a potential valuable trade chip virtually worthless, other than his expiring contract.
    To think that Murphy is ready to play now, after sitting for more than 2 months (and in Dec he played only 29 minutes for the entire month) is going to be ugly. The post all star game schedule is a practice time killer, making Murphy a mop up guy, trying to play minutes not knowing the offense or any of his team mates.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In a recent interview, Murphy said that he's been working out regularly and is in good shape.  In fact he's suiting up for the Suns game and wearing #30. Let's all see what he can bring to the mix.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Murphy's injury status : we'll see... i hope he plays tonight. i said, there is no WD40 can unleash his rust.... how many games we got left? can he learn the system?
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Yes there is , its called Royal Purple.
    http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/Royal-Purple/?autoview=ProductName&gclid=COKG1puMsacCFUHs7QodtBrBmw

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Like we can't judge Jeff Green on the first 2 or 3 games with no practice, we can't judge Murphy on tonight's performance, alone, right?  Good or bad, it won't be a trend until we see him in a number of games.  Only after seeing consistently good or consistently bad will w be able to say whether or not this move is a success.

Sections
Shortcuts