Musings: IF we got a banger 5 AND lose Davis, try to get McRoberts?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Musings: IF we got a banger 5 AND lose Davis, try to get McRoberts?

In Response to Re: Musings: IF we got a banger 5 AND lose Davis, try to get McRoberts?:
    [QUOTE]I like Dan Gadzurac better than any big man on the original list He could be had for $3M , 2yr or 3yr deal. BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DREAM: The best center in the NBA for the Boston Celtics (other than Dwight Howard or Andrew Bogut) is Martin Gortat , when I say he's the best, I mean the best realistic fit financially , and something that could happen in reality.   I just hope the Celtics are not counting on 20+ minutes a game from Jermaine O'Neal
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have Jeff Foster than Gadzuric, Gadzuric is a mediocre rebounder and defender who couldn't get more than 11-12 minutes a game on terrible teams the past few years

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Fred Roberts?
    Eric Fernsten?

At least they knew they stunk!!

For people who drove me absolutely crazy I give you Darren Make My Daye and...................................Kevin Gamble!!  I used to throw my slippers at the TV when he would shoot, which was often.  Mikey Greenwell had the sam effect on me!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Musings: IF we got a banger 5 AND lose Davis, try to get McRoberts?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Musings: IF we got a banger 5 AND lose Davis, try to get McRoberts? : I'd rather have Jeff Foster than Gadzuric, Gadzuric is a mediocre rebounder and defender who couldn't get more than 11-12 minutes a game on terrible teams the past few years
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

he was ostensiblly blounty 2.0 with that god-awful contract the bucks signed him to.  that bucks team was TERRIBLE and he never played for them hardly at all!!!  i don't know why anyone would think you then take him and plug him into a more competitive beantown team and he plays and plays well.....  ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Fred Roberts? Eric Fernsten? At least they knew they stunk!! For people who drove me absolutely crazy I give you Darren Make My Daye and...................................Kevin Gamble!!  I used to throw my slippers at the TV when he would shoot, which was often.  Mikey Greenwell had the sam effect on me!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

oh c'mon- daye had that wizard-eque behind the back bounce pass to bird on that fast break in the playoffs in 87 or 88.  that was a beautiful play.  other than that, daye was marquis daniels lite for those teams, if that's possible.

Sections
Shortcuts