My C's have no swagger, no confidence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

My C's have no swagger, no confidence

When you realize your GM is clueless and has sabotaged your hopes and dreams for this season....it's devastating.

And guess what, the big three can't hide the look of devastation on their faces after repeated gaffs on "D" by the new guys.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Re: My C's have no swagger, no confidence

I know, it's such a sickening fizzling out that's happening...I was so psyched about this team, then I heard Perk was traded and it was like Danny Ainge had personally punched me right in the stomach.  Now they're basically admitting it.  Doc: "tonight we needed that extra big body."  Perk gone.  Heck even Erden.  Erden's a big body and played pretty well in games whatever his alleged "work ethic," he could be utilized right now more than a freaking 2nd round draft pick or whatever the hell he was traded for.  Death to Ainge!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

Am really sad about the on and off of Celtics games, however all of this will be forgotten if they can win the 18th banner. I know it's easier said than done because the team really need a wide body defender down low post. Also, hoping that Rondo can keep up with his counterpart all the time and can consistently hit the perimeter jumper. I think Doc should give more playing time to Green. We will see the full potential of the team when both O'neils will be playing.

"No Body Does it Better than the Boston Celtics"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

"And guess what, the big three can't hide the look of devastation on their faces after repeated gaffs on "D" by the new guys. "

Sorry to say, but the old guys are standing around looking on defense and getting dunked on as well.  It starts at the top.  If you watch K.G. get dunked on, how confident can you be in your defensive role?  Once we get K.G. rested , he can be a defensive presence again and others will follow suit...we are all frustrated, but lets call it fair and say the vets need to step it up and play defense...they are the ones in the system for 3 years....they need to lead by example and they are not....they barely have enough energy to score..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to My C's have no swagger, no confidence:

When you realize your GM is clueless and has sabotaged your hopes and dreams for this season....it's devastating. And guess what, the big three can't hide the look of devastation on their faces after repeated gaffs on "D" by the new guys.

Posted by DaCeltics

-

I really tought dat youse had grater vision den diss, coach.  I's surprised.

Maybe YOUSE need a mentalated health day or twoz off da grid & grind.

R, to quote a famous pirate, may-b U need to lightens up and have a laugh or too.

Buck up, Buck, da C's ain't true, not eben bye a loooonnngg shoooooooot.

Wese goin true tough times and ya no what dey seyz -- when da goin's gits tough, da tough go shopping -- so go hit up a TJ Maxx fer da minimmumm er sumting, pull yersef outta dis funk.

Den take 2 asprins and call me in da mornin".

Den youse, jus like Da Celtics, will be alright.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

We can't keep pinning this on Danny and Danny alone.  KG, Ray and CPP are supposed to be first ballot hall-of-famers, for crying out loud, and LEAD the team.  Whatever the deficiencies there may be in the team, their play should not be one of them and they really need to step it up and drag this team out of the gutter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In Response to Re: My C's have no swagger, no confidence:
    We can't keep pinning this on Danny and Danny alone.  KG, Ray and CPP are supposed to be first ballot hall-of-famers, for crying out loud, and LEAD the team.  Whatever the deficiencies there may be in the team, their play should not be one of them and they really need to step it up and drag this team out of the gutter.
    Posted by docomospur
    You're right in saying that the Big Three should share the blame for the team's recent dismal performance. However, Danny Ainge is the proximate cause of this mess. Good intentions aside, DA should have forseen the ill effects that all those last minute trades would have on the morale and chemistry of the team. This is not your ordinary basketball team. The Celtics players were tight on and off the court. When your GM suddenly trades one third of the roster in mid-season, how do you expect the remaining guys to feel? Even if Marquis Daniels was hurt, Nate Robinson was ineffective, and Erden and Harangody were sparingly used rookies, they were still part of this brotherhood. The problem with Ainge is his propensity to tinker away even if nothing's broken.    

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Why does everyone forget that Marquis got hurt and he was playing really well and backing up Paul and Ray....once his season was over, they had to make a trade to obtain a decent backup 2/3..in our case a 3/4, but I dont see why people are mad....If we had not landed green...you are looking at no backup to Pierce, or maybe Sasha playing in place of Green....How far do you go with that team?   These guys are old and needed a good bench behind them....hard to argue with Nate, as he is out for the year and Perk is back playin ok, but he wouldnt solve our offensive woes caused by exhaustion,,,,so be happy we have a big 3 to put on the court right now....Perk was expendable...except it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

It's funny how guys are still blogging about winning banner 18 when this team can't even figure out how to win games 52,53,54 etc.

Sections
Shortcuts