My early 2012 mock draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

My early 2012 mock draft

I just created a page in which I will be blogging weekly with my opinion on NBA topics. My first blog was my 2012 NBA Mock Draft. I appreciate if you guys take the time to read and check it our!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: My early 2012 mock draft

i believe thomas robinson is the real deal.....wouldnt surprise me one bit if he has a much better NBA career than anthony davis

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

i agree that he is the real deal but I can't see him turning out better then Davis. Remember that Davis is still a freshman and he is improving and robinson is already a junior and may have reached near his ceiling. robinson reminds me of a young Antoine Walker a little bit. i think that davis is a better defender while robinson might have the edge offensively 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: My early 2012 mock draft:
    i agree that he is the real deal but I can't see him turning out better then Davis. Remember that Davis is still a freshman and he is improving and robinson is already a junior and may have reached near his ceiling. robinson reminds me of a young Antoine Walker a little bit. i think that davis is a better defender while robinson might have the edge offensively 
    Posted by SoxCsBruins

yea davis may still have room to improve, but robinson seems to have more of an NBA ready body and style of play

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Robinson may make a bigger impact in the first year (even that I doubt), but Davis is by far the better long term prospect. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

20. Boston Celtics: Terrence Ross, SG, Washington

The Celtics are looking to add young depth at every position, and Ross, a very good shooter, could be a steal at No. 20.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-04-11/2012-nba-mock-draft-kentucky-anthony-davis-unc-harrison-barnes#ixzz1sKWuINa4

24. Boston Celtics (6): Festus Ezeli, C, Vanderbilt

After coming back from a knee injury, Ezeli played well enough to earn consideration as a first-round pick. He is a legitimate big man, and though he won’t be a star, he could stick in the league for a long time.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-04-11/2012-nba-mock-draft-kentucky-anthony-davis-unc-harrison-barnes#ixzz1sKX2VzLs
    Would love it if this Ross kid is still on the board.(20th)Reggie Miller or R Allen type.....
    .and we could do worse than this big guy for the 24th pick...Looks and plays like another Perk with better hands and more athletic....but willing to do the dirty work..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

In Response to Re: My early 2012 mock draft:
    20. Boston Celtics: Terrence Ross, SG, Washington The Celtics are looking to add young depth at every position, and Ross, a very good shooter, could be a steal at No. 20. Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-04-11/2012-nba-mock-draft-kentucky-anthony-davis-unc-harrison-barnes#ixzz1sKWuINa4 24. Boston Celtics (6): Festus Ezeli, C, Vanderbilt After coming back from a knee injury, Ezeli played well enough to earn consideration as a first-round pick. He is a legitimate big man, and though he won’t be a star, he could stick in the league for a long time. Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-04-11/2012-nba-mock-draft-kentucky-anthony-davis-unc-harrison-barnes#ixzz1sKX2VzLs Would love it if this Ross kid is still on the board.(20th)Reggie Miller or R Allen type..... .and we could do worse than this big guy for the 24th pick...Looks and plays like another Perk with better hands and more athletic....but willing to do the dirty work..
    Posted by Ortiz123

I was very high on Festus Ezeli a few months ago but now that we are entering the rebuilding mode rather soon I would rather draft a freshman with a lot of potential rather than a 4 year player out of college. Festus does have some great game though, don't get me wrong

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Im just suggesting, if in case a (can't pass on) top flight talented player falls in our lap, we may have to pull the trigger. Then we take the best big man left on the board with our second pick.Im sure Danny will be looking at big men with the first pick, but, another bradley type player may  force you to reconsider.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Let's see...Our solid long-term future starters are
    PG- Rondo
    SG- Avery Bradley
    SF- Jeff Green
    PF- Brandon Bass
    C- Greg Stiemsma

Noone in the draft at our position is going to take these guys spots in 2 years at least.

So we are looking for depth at all positions. It is wide open as to what we might draft I would think.

Sections
Shortcuts