5. Trolls to actually be removed at a quicker clip

6. Online Moderator we can summon anytime to point out stupidity

Like I said though an impossible dream.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

Re: My Impossible Dream

In Response to My Impossible Dream:
    [QUOTE]1. To have intellectual discussion here 2. No more racially motivated threads 3. A delete button to remove stupid threads from our view 4. Stuff not related to the Celtics actually moved to Around the NBA 5. Trolls to actually be removed at a quicker clip 6. Online Moderator we can summon anytime to point out stupidity Like I said though an impossible dream.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

No more painting a whole city as a bunch of queers!!!  Oops, that's what DFURY13 did in a previous thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

No it ends at 6. Laker posters on a Celtics board don't get to make the rules and by the way all those comments are true.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Ends at 7. Who are you, the boss?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

The Laker fans are whining because they have less titles than the Celtics, and their team is headed towards mediocrity. They also don't care about breaking rules, because they simply create a new username. That's why the Gladys Kravitz line is there. That's why Rico kept taunting The Fierce. Lesser players sometimes try to get the better players ejected. That's what's going on here. It's also quite obvious that a lot of these people have no class or dignity to be posting nonsense on an enemy board. The lovely RUWorthy showed how it should be done. They even attacked her.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

I don't mind KoMe or wheelchair. Those are funny and have a bit of basis in reality. What Faker fans don't acknowledge is how the chair wasn't Pierce's idea or that he was the greatest player in those finals. Laker fans do. As for calling Kobe a rapist, that croses the line. What I think is going on is that Kobe fans would like to be kissed or groped by Kobe. Now that's odd how he does that. Anyway, his best years are now behind him, and he will probably be out of the league within a couple years. Kobe as a superstar is yesterday's news. The Lakers are toast.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: My Impossible Dream:
    [QUOTE]I don't mind KoMe or wheelchair. Those are funny and have a bit of basis in reality. What Faker fans don't acknowledge is how the chair wasn't Pierce's idea or that he was the greatest player in those finals. Laker fans do. As for calling Kobe a rapist, that croses the line. What I think is going on is that Kobe fans would like to be kissed or groped by Kobe. Now that's odd how he does that. Anyway, his best years are now behind him, and he will probably be out of the league within a couple years. Kobe as a superstar is yesterday's news. The Lakers are toast.
    Posted by NickFaldo[/QUOTE]

I agree koME is not a rapist (at least a convicted one).  It does cross the line.  He is NOT a nice person, though.  He is alienating an entire fan base out here in CA.  The Armenians I know LOVE the guy.  And now he wants to play in Turkey??  They cannot be kissed or groped by Kobe, that is not his personality.  They want him to be Magic Johnson, and he isn't.  How many of us have dissed Magic on this forum?  Not one that I can think of.  Magic was and is class all the way - it shall be a sad day when we lose him to this horrible disease. I think the lakers made their own bed under the current CBA, and now they have to lie in it.  I see NO WAY they can get  out from under these ludicrous contracts, and I don't see any other GM's lining up to help Kupchak.  While I don't think they are "toast," they are at least warm bread at this time!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

We hated those 80's Laker teams, but you had to respect all of them, Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Rambis, Cooper, that whole team. Kobe sued his housekeeper. Odom and Bynum threw cheapshots after they collectively as a team lied down. The showtime Lakers and no Laker team of any other generation would have acted that way. The sad thing is this is there team for the next 3 years unless Stern gives them Chris Paul for garbage at the end of the bench.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]We hated those 80's Laker teams, but you had to respect all of them, Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Rambis, Cooper, that whole team. Kobe sued his housekeeper. Odom and Bynum threw cheapshots after they collectively as a team lied down. The showtime Lakers and no Laker team of any other generation would have acted that way. The sad thing is this is there team for the next 3 years unless Stern gives them Chris Paul for garbage at the end of the bench.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

I agree with the 80's lakers teams.  They were GREAT, and even though I didn't like Kareem, I respected him.
    Disagree with anyone helping out the lakers (except Stern).  Paul is actually the player they need, not Howard.  He would put them in the Finals again - they have NO cap room - but put nothing past that weasel Stern.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

OMG how many times have we witness the f bomb from you????  To many!  If you want to get in a intellectual discussion just let me know.  Look the C's stunk and so did the fabulous Lakers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Impossible Dream : I agree koME is not a rapist (at least a convicted one).  It does cross the line.  He is NOT a nice person, though.  He is alienating an entire fan base out here in CA.  The Armenians I know LOVE the guy.  And now he wants to play in Turkey??  They cannot be kissed or groped by Kobe, that is not his personality.  They want him to be Magic Johnson, and he isn't.  How many of us have dissed Magic on this forum?  Not one that I can think of.  Magic was and is class all the way - it shall be a sad day when we lose him to this horrible disease. I think the lakers made their own bed under the current CBA, and now they have to lie in it.  I see NO WAY they can get  out from under these ludicrous contracts, and I don't see any other GM's lining up to help Kupchak.  While I don't think they are "toast," they are at least warm bread at this time!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Kobe Bryant might be the dirtiest player in NBA history. The proof is at youtube.

Good point that Kobe might have raped that girl. We're in agreement on that.

Pierce owned the 2008 finals. No one would ever argue he has been better than Kobe Bryant. None of us have ever dissed Magic Johnson. There's something very wrong about the Laker fans who post here. The closest we've ever gotten is probably as red Sox fans towards the Yankees.

The Lakers are up the creek long term. Danny was a genius to set things up the way he did. Now whatever ends up for the new CBA, he will have all the cap space he needs to put together another contender. Hopefully he can find a chump team to unload Pierce on. We don't need those last two years of his contract.

It sounds like one or two people from LA have about ten usernames, and it's their hobby to disrupt this forum. It must have a nice set up in his mom's basement.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

[QUOTE]Just because Pierce said he's the greatest player in the world, after winning a championship in 2008, it doesn't mean it's true. Only a moron would believe everything Pierce says. Oh, I forgot, moron is synonymous to troll. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Paul Pierce has been a great Celtic. But it would be nice to trade him, before we're stuck with his albatross of a contract. Ray at 10 and KG at 20 are also outrageous. We're screwed for this year. That's why I don't mind the lockout. If it ends, maybe the Big Three can steal a title only having to play half a schedule.

Oh yeah, I remember why I responded to your post. I wanted to commend you on being a good jake by dropping one of the ha's. It takes a village.

NBA TITLES:
    Boston Celtics 17
    Los Angeles lakers 11

har har har a whoop da de doo he he haaaaa

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

here is my question.....Dwight Howard has one more year on his deal, then he can become a free agent....he is signed through 2011/12.....if there is no season, is he a free agent next June....or does he have to play one more year.....?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Simple solution: no more Lakers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]here is my question.....Dwight Howard has one more year on his deal, then he can become a free agent....he is signed through 2011/12.....if there is no season, is he a free agent next June....or does he have to play one more year.....?
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

I think, if there is no season, he is a UFA.  Unless that is negotiated, it goes by year.  Although you do make a point, he wasn't paid for the year.  Very interesting observation, Duke, but I'm sticking to my original (could be wrong) - he will be a UFA if the season is cancelled!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

......and wouldn't that be a crushing blow to Orlando?.....they would lose the opportunity to trade him and get something in return........if this is the case, I'm sure the Orlando ownership wants to get a deal in place so they can return to playing basketball this year!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

hi jfaust,

i'm gonna post your comment so that the good readers here at bdc can decide if it has any merit. regarding stupidity, keep in mind that it's you who is posting comments week after week that no one sees.

jfaust1954
    First: 11/24/2007
    Last: 7/10/2011
    Come to think of it...most of the moral progenitors on this celtics site continue to attempt to remove posters whose views they lack the skill or mental dexterity to out write or out think...get real...go home to mommy because you were bested from someone who follows the lakers, fakers, Kome's team or the Punkzazz rapist's followers....Rapist crosses the line?...hahahaha...the stupidity of the average commenter here desecrates the game of basketball...I have NEVER heard a single gem from any person on this thread that has lifted the collective knowledge of the game...you all just want to pee on each other and pat yourselves on the back for your voluminous knowledge...what a joke...edify, don't personify......try it, you might grow....

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

here's jfaust's testy response to my post. reader's may remember him as the poster w/ the dog w/ it's head in the toilet avatar.

LMAO@bp...whoever
    the cripes sake YOU R?...obviously plenty do or they wouldn't keep commenting about RAPIST comments...and what great breath and depth of knowledge or the celtics do YOU have Mr. Powe...another crybaby who wants only what he wishes to see....I cannot stand the Laker trolls, but guess what, it's a free country and they have as much right to post here as YOU or I do....so just grow up and accept reality.

I do not fear the statements by lakersavanger or any of the other trolls because they exercise their 1st amendment rights....and they seem to know more about basketball than most of the pro-celtic fans on these threads do...so what is it you are afraid of bp...or are you just another baby who runs to mommy when you can't handle the truth....what a collection of babies...no wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket...if you are under 40 and you complain about writings you cannot stand, I know we are in trouble...if you're over 40 and are complaining to the "man", you are a hyper-conservative, up-tight fool...either way I fear for our country...now go send this message to the controllers here...you have got to be kidding...if I bother you so much, put me on ignore...moral progenitor!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts