My latest craziness!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

My latest craziness!

So, CP3 is upset with the Clips?

So, DH is 50 -50 leaving the lakers?

So, Josh Smith is a max contract guy?

Two words for ya - Atlanta Hawks

Hawks - give Teague his QO:

BOS - trade Pierce and Melo to ATL for Horford, Teague and #17

Hawks sign Paul, Howard and Smith and waive Pierce (obviously they do this first)

BOS - trade Rondo to DAL for Marion ( 1 more year) and #13

Draft Adams, Schroeder and Saric (let him play overseas one year, then he subs for Marion)

Do my famous Bass and Lee for Bargnani

Teague/Mo Williams (MLE)/Schroeder

Bradley/Terry/Crawford

Green/Marion/Saric

Horford/Sully/Randolph

KG/Adams/Bargnani

Fun team

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: My latest craziness!

i like bass and lee for bargnani....i just like the guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

i like bass and lee for bargnani....i just like the guy.

He needs a change of scenery, we need a big, and they don't like him in TOR.  Maybe the new GM will feel the same way!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I like the idea Red, I'd stop at the Horford trade though, he makes us a contender right away

C - KG (24 mins), Horford (24)

PF - Bass (20), Sully (18), Horford (10)

SF - Green (34), [use MLE on Korver for 14m here]

SG - Avery (26), Crawford (22) 

PG - Rondo (34), Terry (14)

Find a way to trade Lee. I like Saric at 16 (but he should go lotto) and stashing him overseas for a year

I suggested a similar move for the Mavs, a team all 3 of those guys would much rather play on then the Hawks, involving Pierce for Dirk (saving Mavs 17.5 million when he's waived, compared to Hawks saving 7).

But nobody liked that idea... even if part of it was that Dirk was 99.99% going to come back 1 year later for the MLE. Haha.

Anyhow, the Hawks could definitely sign all those guys, still have Teague, Jenkins and Lou Williams in the backcourt with CP3 and would just need to use their 2 draft picks to get some forwards/bigs. They should probably trade Lou Will.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

You guys play way too much NBA2K13

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

You guys play way too much NBA2K13

No way - this is all off the top of my head...........just look up some of the contracts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Teague/Mo Williams (MLE)/Schroeder"

terrible....Mo Williams stinks. He's not worth the minimum. 

I like some of these ideas you have though....you should experiment with some Bradley trade scenarios also...he should'nt be off limits given his mediocre playoff performance...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Teague/Mo Williams (MLE)/Schroeder"

terrible....Mo Williams stinks. He's not worth the minimum. 

I like some of these ideas you have though....you should experiment with some Bradley trade scenarios also...he should'nt be off limits given his mediocre playoff performance...

Well, you can sub in Devin Harris for Mo........I "traded" Bradley earlier, to MN for the #9 pick, but everyone got all over my case, and now I heard they want to keep it anyway!