My Pet Peeve about this team going forward!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

My Pet Peeve about this team going forward!

Ok, last night we all saw what can happen when we play a top team and after some rest.  Alot of order was restored last night, but I keep coming back to this annoying trend with our team ever since Shaq went out. WE DONT GIVE HARD FOULS!!!

We need Sheed, IF not for anything but playoffs fouls....This team has noone that will lay the smack down to enforce the paint!  Its a pattern I've noticed the whole 2nd half of the year....teams disrespect us in the paint cuz they are not scared to be hit...cuz we barely foul people... just make stupid plays on the ball to try to avoid fouling and end up with the call anyway but an and1 to boot,....This has to change in the playoffs!

This is why Kobe said he was proud of Bynum for protecting the paint when he got that flagrant...and it dont have to be a flagrant but how about a hard foul!  If anyone can tell me when the last game they saw it from the celts...I will give them 20.00

Oh, and also why L.A. was glad when we traded Perk.  I am not saying its why we are strugglin, because Hey, anybody can Hack!...Scal used to be good at it...we just need to appoint someone,.,.cuz Baby is pissing me off with walking people off the shot thinkin it wont get called and the guys scores anyway...if someone gonna take foul shots , make them earn it for real and pay for it...!  I now realize why Doc called them soft and even though they showed us last night they can come to play, they are still getting pushed around for rebounds and giving up layups....I would've used one foul to put Parker on his rear end early in the game...and Rondo needs to realize that and stop saving fouls, but the onus is really on the Bigs!  We all know Rondo would get put down if he starts dominating!  all teams do it..except for us apparently....smh 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Re: My Pet Peeve about this team going forward!

Shaq is coming back

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I hope so.   I wish that we could give 3 of K.G.'s fouls and 3 of Ray's fouls to the Big Fella, so he has 12 total fouls...  The other guys are reminding me of Tommy when he sais "that guy doesnt want to foul out"  What they saving them for?  I am hoping the Kristic injury forces Sheed in here, cuz even if he just played around the quarters, it would be something.  We have noone on our bench to lay the law down and thats unnaceptable

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to My Pet Peeve about this team going forward!:
    Ok, last night we all saw what can happen when we play a top team and after some rest.  Alot of order was restored last night, but I keep coming back to this annoying trend with our team ever since Shaq went out. WE DONT GIVE HARD FOULS!!! We need Sheed, IF not for anything but playoffs fouls....This team has noone that will lay the smack down to enforce the paint!  Its a pattern I've noticed the whole 2nd half of the year....teams disrespect us in the paint cuz they are not scared to be hit...cuz we barely foul people... just make stupid plays on the ball to try to avoid fouling and end up with the call anyway but an and1 to boot,....This has to change in the playoffs! This is why Kobe said he was proud of Bynum for protecting the paint when he got that flagrant...and it dont have to be a flagrant but how about a hard foul!  If anyone can tell me when the last game they saw it from the celts...I will give them 20.00 Oh, and also why L.A. was glad when we traded Perk.  I am not saying its why we are strugglin, because Hey, anybody can Hack!...Scal used to be good at it...we just need to appoint someone,.,.cuz Baby is pissing me off with walking people off the shot thinkin it wont get called and the guys scores anyway...if someone gonna take foul shots , make them earn it for real and pay for it...!  I now realize why Doc called them soft and even though they showed us last night they can come to play, they are still getting pushed around for rebounds and giving up layups....I would've used one foul to put Parker on his rear end early in the game...and Rondo needs to realize that and stop saving fouls, but the onus is really on the Bigs!  We all know Rondo would get put down if he starts dominating!  all teams do it..except for us apparently....smh 
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Baby plays the best defense he can at his size Look at all the charges he draws. If Shaq comes back ,I think the O`Neal`s will give us enough of an inside presence.Duncan-Baby is simply a mismatch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I appreciate Baby's effort, and he does league the lead in charges....I dont want to scapegoat Baby, but my thing is, if you cant draw the charge and you are beat, Foul the guy and let him know...Parker and Duncan are both shaky f/t shooters and my real beef was with Parker living in the lane early, but this is not a one game abberation....this is the main reason,IMO the paint is like a living room for opponents...they are too comfortable cuz noone will hurt them.

Shaq when he was playing would just jump into people with his 360 lb frame and people would drop, and he did this to any and everyone, including Lebron who got up like "what the hell was that!?"  Players def. take notice and are cautious after that to come inside..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

Lets go CELTICS!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts