my sources come clean on y the SOCIOPATH KG is the only player hated by the peace-loving TIMMY DUNCAN...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: my sources come clean on y the SOCIOPATH KG is the only player hated by the peace-loving TIMMY DUNCAN...

Nextt week KG can score 30 and 15 Rebs and you will have a headline  all caps of course.  IS KG ROBBING MOTHER NATURE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whendex. Show Whendex's posts

Re: my sources come clean on y the SOCIOPATH KG is the only player hated by the peace-loving TIMMY DUNCAN...

Have you played Organized basketball before ? .. I've heard stuff a lot worse than that at the High School level.. I'm not even from the city either. Local parks the same way. If you're playing an organized sport being able to stay mentally stable throughout the game is one of the biggest parts. If you can't keep your cool over someone talking sh*t to you. You'll never be special.

Look at JJ Reddick at duke, They were holding signs up claiming they had intercourse with his sister. Didn't rattle him at all. Simply put the trash talking is nothing personal toward someone when the ball is in play. It's just a game within the game. Garnett just so happens to be one of the best at it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

For what it's worth, CC might actually be the biggest troll on these boards.

And not all that sharp.  Really struggles with written expression and often tries to create news a la "Pravda".  

Read the comment about Ray Lewis.  There's no way CC played any ball in his time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Your sources? Why do you say such idiotic things everyday? It's painful. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

CC is an annoying as any troll.  I wish he would just go away.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

In response to soups' comment:

And not all that sharp.  Really struggles with written expression and often tries to create news a la "Pravda".  

Read the comment about Ray Lewis.  There's no way CC played any ball in his time.

bs.. went to a military high school.. played scholoarship soccer in college, started on my high school basketball team, played some football and some organized baseball.. never had anyone get that personal on my team or from my team... EVERks in anger but never as part of trash talking or ongoing.. NEVER! lived in 3 inner city environments incl in queens and detroit..played hoops in the hardest of the hard environments.. never heard it! some of u are fake tough guys living thru these guys.. kg knows its wrong, his peers are ticked for clearly they know its wrong.. melo wasnt raised in the burbs and he's getting ticked off.. if kg's not careful, he will soon trash talk the wrong guy and end up with the fishes...

I could care less if you have played sports.  Your threads are always aimed at creating trumped controversy rather being substantive.  You could be very capable and knowledgeable but choose to write trashy comments.  You really think KG is a punk.  That is a troll kind of insight.  You choose to write two threads on KG in one day all demeaning him with little substance or fact.  You wonder why you are demeaned here.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

In response to soups' comment:

bs.. went to a military high school.. played scholoarship soccer in college, started on my high school basketball team, played some football and some organized baseball.. never had anyone get that personal on my team or from my team... EVERks in anger but never as part of trash talking or ongoing.. NEVER! lived in 3 inner city environments incl in queens and detroit..played hoops in the hardest of the hard environments.. never heard it! some of u are fake tough guys living thru these guys.. kg knows its wrong, his peers are ticked for clearly they know its wrong.. melo wasnt raised in the burbs and he's getting ticked off.. if kg's not careful, he will soon trash talk the wrong guy and end up with the fishes...

Yeah, that's going to happen, because NBA players often end up with the fishes. btw, what is more thuglike and soicpathic pulling a knife or insulting someone's wife. As a married man I'd rather be faced with an insult. You know Sticks and stones etc...

Sections
Shortcuts