My sources just confirmed C.C. has no sources.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

My sources just confirmed C.C. has no sources.

I never seen anyone so attention starved in my life, Take a chill pill get a friend rent a puppy,  Funny thing I know you bleed all things Boston sports but you sensationalize just about every post. I was shocked when Middlebrooks hit 3 home runs you didn’t compare him to Ted Williams,  Funny thing is every now and then you actually have a quality post and provide a starting point for a great thread but all your other posts keep more people from participating.   IMHO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: My sources just confirmed C.C. has no sources.

In response to genaro008's comment:

I never seen anyone so attention starved in my life, Take a chill pill get a friend rent a puppy,  Funny thing I know you bleed all things Boston sports but you sensationalize just about every post. I was shocked when Middlebrooks hit 3 home runs you didn’t compare him to Ted Williams,  Funny thing is every now and then you actually have a quality post and provide a starting point for a great thread but all your other posts keep more people from participating.   IMHO

And you said it well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

+1000

He's a troll, a loser and as commie (before being banned and returning as 'the lover') he was a known perve, racist and Hollywood gossip mag poster of garbage.

dude still brings trash here all the time

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

If my sources were wrong all the time I would never tell anyone I had sources

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

C.C. has no sources.  Just a style.  A consistent style.  It can be amusing at times.  Ignorable mostly.  But always harmless.  I don't get bent out of shape about his posts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

his source is Psilocybe semilanceata

Sections
Shortcuts