My take on all of this...a pep talk??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

My take on all of this...a pep talk??

I've watched in dismay as we are losing so often. But I can, I hope,see the big picture.  If you consider the players we have lost this year we should be a low lottery team. But No! that isn't the case. That said.. PP and KG can not carry this team all the way thru the playoffs. As a team we can compete very well at the 8,7 or 6th seed. Miami, NY,Indiana,Nets ?? we can compete if the team is healthy. Paul, KG,and all of the core players need to be there and the "role players" or as I would rather say the rest of this great  team, needs to be healthy as well and contribute as I have seen them do.  I am not a doubter but am optimistic that now is a rest time but the third season will bring it as far as the Celtics go!.  Rest now and arise to the task at hand. Each series will be a pay off for you, the fans and the owners. You have shown the power recently !

The best to you! We will be watching,  believing and supporting, what ever the out come!.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: My take on all of this...a pep talk??

In response to heirplain's comment:

I've watched in dismay as we are losing so often. But I can, I hope,see the big picture.  If you consider the players we have lost this year we should be a low lottery team. But No! that isn't the case. That said.. PP and KG can not carry this team all the way thru the playoffs. As a team we can compete very well at the 8,7 or 6th seed. Miami, NY,Indiana,Nets ?? we can compete if the team is healthy. Paul, KG,and all of the core players need to be there and the "role players" or as I would rather say the rest of this great  team, needs to be healthy as well and contribute as I have seen them do.  I am not a doubter but am optimistic that now is a rest time but the third season will bring it as far as the Celtics go!.  Rest now and arise to the task at hand. Each series will be a pay off for you, the fans and the owners. You have shown the power recently !

The best to you! We will be watching,  believing and supporting, what ever the out come!.

With so much in the way of injuries, there were bound to be ebbs and flows this season.  You get too high when we start winning and too low as we feel today. That said if KG is out of any length of time we will probably be ebbing the rest of the season. If he is back soon and alright I would not be surprised to see us go on winning streak again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: My take on all of this...a pep talk??

He needs to be rested and ready to go for us to have any chance of getting past the first round.

If its Miami, well, so be it...

I would rather have  PP and Kg healthy against the big bad Miami than face another team with some injuries...

Getting past the first round will be a monumental triumph...

Getting the the East Finals?? Do you believe in Miracles??/

The Stars have to be perfecly aligned...

Sections
Shortcuts