My Trade Proposal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Re: My Trade Proposal

horrible trade. another idea to bring boston to mediocrity. great deal for houston. dwight, rondo, and harden would pound asik, lin, and jeff green. LMAO omg thank god non of you are DA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to MichBelgium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If rondo needs to go...Id rather do something with nola and try to get vasquez now that they've  got holliday. 

Celts can do a separate trade with NOLA to acquire Vasquez.

[/QUOTE]
    True and I would much rather have Vasquez than Lin and I don't think we would need to trade RR for Vasquez. In hind sight I think if we could robbed the Pelicans,for Noel,Vasquez and a that 14 pick for RR I would probably do it or at least think long and hard about it. I'm a RR guy but I'm firstly a Celtic and that may have been too good a deal not to make.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

[QUOTE]

HECK NO! Have you seen thosee 2 contracts for Asik and Lin and Lin isn't that good.

Try again

What are you talking about?

Lin and Asik will get 8.4m this coming season and 8.4m in 2014-15 then they're free-agents in 2015.

[/QUOTE]

Apparently it wasn't you that criticized my post regarding a trade for Asik cuz you obviously are unaware of the poison pill in both Asik and Lin's contracts for 2014-15' with each being paid almost $15MM.

Houston is looking to dump one of these contracts so why on earth would you take both off their hands?  If Asik is the prize offer them an expiring contract like Humphries or even the TPE from Brooklyn with another player or two.

Bad deal you proposed and w/o doing your homework ... Ugh!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Houston may be willing to give up a Brooklyn amount of future picks if getting Rondo and getting rid of the poison pill salaries means landing Howard on a Max deal and contending with a big four of Rondo, Harden, Parsons and Howard.

I'd ask for two picks:

2014 first

2016 first

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Houston may be willing to give up a Brooklyn amount of future picks if getting Rondo and getting rid of the poison pill salaries means landing Howard on a Max deal and contending with a big four of Rondo, Harden, Parsons and Howard.

I'd ask for two picks:

2014 first

2016 first

I'm still in the camp that believes Danny when he says Rondo is the cornerstone with a core group that won't be traded including Sully, Green and Bradley.

Houston has already set the table for Howard with a contract for 4 yrs and $88MM after trading Robinson to Portland and waiving Delfino and Brooks on Sunday. Lin was offered in a deal to one NBA gm and Asik is still on the table as well as the Rockets try to pare down their cap for the 2014-15' season should they succeed in landing Howard otherwise they will be in Luxury Tax land with their hands tied.

Sounds like a fire sale and if Danny still covets Asik over the other options he has (Jefferson, Cousins, Gortat, etc) then he could probably get another pick and extend Asik's contract so the numbers aren't so bad for a 4 yr contract... Say $5MM - $15MM - $8.5MM - $7.5MM for an avg of $9MM/yr.

Or he can sit Rondo for half the season, play the yutes and hope for the ping pong balls to finally fall our way and reap Wiggins as the prize then get onto serious moves for completing the process the summer of 2014.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

Apparently it wasn't you that criticized my post regarding a trade for Asik cuz you obviously are unaware of the poison pill in both Asik and Lin's contracts for 2014-15' with each being paid almost $15MM.

Houston is looking to dump one of these contracts so why on earth would you take both off their hands?  If Asik is the prize offer them an expiring contract like Humphries or even the TPE from Brooklyn with another player or two.

Bad deal you proposed and w/o doing your homework ... Ugh!!!

It's you who didn't do his homework.

Once again, Mployee, your being a CRAPPOLOGIST is showing. Clearly you know more about CRAPOLOGY than capology.

Sure the base salaries of Lin and Asik are 5m, 5.2m, and 14.9m. But the cap hit the team will take is 8.37m for the duration of that poison pill contract.

Here:

http://www.spotrac.com/nba/houston-rockets/jeremy-lin/

Like I said, Mployee, stop toolin' and get some schoolin'!

[/QUOTE]

CYA again .... This is what you said ... Eat your own words and stop trying to backtrack with excuses;

posted at 6/30/2013 9:49 AM EDT

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 7/1/2013

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

HECK NO! Have you seen thosee 2 contracts for Asik and Lin and Lin isn't that good.

Try again

What are you talking about?

Lin and Asik will get 8.4m this coming season and 8.4m in 2014-15 then they're free-agents in 2015.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes, that's the cap hit of Asik and Lin.

The cap hit is what's important because we're talking about salary cap flexibility here.

Are you concerned about the Celtic owners not wanting to pay Lin and Asik 14.9m each in 2015 because the Celtic owners are cheap?

If that's the case then you just confirmed what I said about the Celtic owners being cheap.

[/QUOTE]

Changing up the response to fit the mistake ... a typical Fungus technique to avoid being WRONG!

I'm not arguing with you over this ... those are your words and you never said anything about the "cap hit" .... LOL .... What a fraud!!!

I'm outta here so don't bother responding unless you want to make a bigger donkey out of yourself for the rest of the board to see but most of them already are wise to your antics ... Later!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Since When is RONDO worth so little ?

Don't tell me his injury is a concern.....it's not 1983 and it was only a partial tear anyway...I'm sure they have him on steroids and HGH and he'll come back better than ever

Asik and Lin ? Maybe if they had thrown in T Rob and a #1.....

Still, would it have been impossible to land both Olynyk AND Shane Larkin ?

QUESTION FOR FIERCE: When is the earliest possible date the Celtics can trade Humphries and Bogans ?.......Call me crazy, but I like Gerald Wallace for the next two seasons....$10M per is not crazy money for a guy of his talents , plenty of lesser talents make a lot more....you can't even say Pierce is better than him at this point but you could argue that Wallace is far better than Pierce (especially defensively).....Wallace is a talented tough guy , a more skilled/athletic version of Xavier McDaniel , perfect 6th man for the Celtics for at least this season.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q98

Teams cannot trade players under the following circumstances:

1) For two months after receiving the player in trade, if the trade aggregates the player's salary with the salaries of other players. However, the team is free to trade the player immediately, either by himself or without aggregating his salary with other salaries. This restriction applies only to teams over the salary cap.

So if the Nets trade is broken down into 2-4 different deals so that two players' salaries (Wallace & Brooks) are aggregated for one (KG), Bogans for Terry and Humphries for Pierce with Joseph a throw-in at minimum value then they must wait two months to trade one or more of the incoming players if they are going to be bundled with each other or other players  to match incoming salaries. However, if one player in a group is traded by himself without being bundled with other players to match incoming salaries, then that player can be traded immediately. This rule applies if a team is over the cap and right now the C's remain over the cap.

Feel free to correct me if my interpretation of the rule is wrong.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Rondo and Courtney Lee for Asik and Jeremy Lin.

Rockets will have a Big 3 of Harden, Rondo, and Dwight Howard.

Celtics will finally have a true Center and Jeremy Lin becomes the starting PG of the Celtics.

What you guys think?

I like it, with one change!

Rondo and BASS

for

Asik & Lin

then

Lin & Lee

to the Knicks

for

Bargnani & Felton

roster after both trades:

C- Asik

C- Melo

C/PF-Olynyk

C/PF- Bargnani

PF- Sullinger

PF- Humphries

SF- Green

SF- Wallace

SG- Brooks

SG- Crawford

SG/PG- Bradley

PG- Felton

others:

C-Iverson

PF- Randloph

PF- White

SF- Joseph

PG- Pressey

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes, that's the cap hit of Asik and Lin.

The cap hit is what's important because we're talking about salary cap flexibility here.

Are you concerned about the Celtic owners not wanting to pay Lin and Asik 14.9m each in 2015 because the Celtic owners are cheap?

If that's the case then you just confirmed what I said about the Celtic owners being cheap.

[/QUOTE]

Changing up the response to fit the mistake ... a typical Fungus technique to avoid being WRONG!

I'm not arguing with you over this ... those are your words and you never said anything about the "cap hit" .... LOL .... What a fraud!!!

I'm outta here so don't bother responding unless you want to make a bigger donkey out of yourself for the rest of the board to see but most of them already are wise to your antics ... Later!

[/QUOTE]

Typical FUNGUS technique... when made a fool of again, twist and spin... LOL

I dont know why fierce doesnt put you on ignore... everytime he replies to your posts, you make a jacka** out of him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like it, with one change!

Rondo and BASS

for

Asik & Lin

then

Lin & Lee

to the Knicks

for

Bargnani & Felton

roster after both trades:

C- Asik

C- Melo

C/PF-Olynyk

C/PF- Bargnani

PF- Sullinger

PF- Humphries

SF- Green

SF- Wallace

SG- Brooks

SG- Crawford

SG/PG- Bradley

PG- Felton

others:

C-Iverson

PF- Randloph

PF- White

SF- Joseph

PG- Pressey

I think the Rockets would rather have Lee than Bass because the Rockets already have bigs like Montiejunas, Greg Smith, and Terrence Jones.

[/QUOTE]

I think you just explained why my trade was better for them......LOL.

seriously though bass can hit the mid range jumper as a 4 (which is why he didn't work so well with KG, they both play the same game).

so he'll work with a low post center like Howard best.

Smith is Howards BU and center and the other two may become better then Bass ( but are not yet).

Houston also has Harden and drankly there arn't many minutes playing BU there.

a three team deal with the Celt's netting

Felton, Bargnani & Asik

Knicks geting

Len back along with Lee at SG

Houston gets

Rondo & Bass

looks good for all teams to me.

I can See Asik and Sullinger playing low post

while Bargnani and Olynyk play a high post position

Green with Wallace at BU SF

Bradley & Felton at Guards with

Brooks and Crawford off the bench

Might need another BU point, then see what happens

BTW, who is our new coach?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Rondo and Courtney Lee for Asik and Jeremy Lin.

Rockets will have a Big 3 of Harden, Rondo, and Dwight Howard.

Celtics will finally have a true Center and Jeremy Lin becomes the starting PG of the Celtics.

What you guys think?

How about Rondo, along with, say, Brandon Bass, to Indy for Danny Granger -- and his expiring $14 million contract -- along with George Hill and a future first.