My twin Fungus34 was Wrong again. Josh Smith is a...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: My twin Fungus34 was Wrong again. Josh Smith is a...

that's just insane...do you think the pistons want rondo now?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

that's just insane...do you think the pistons want rondo now?

The door has just fling wide open for it! Lets see what Danny decides. I think we will start hearing whispers about it from the experts before the day is over..........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

loser you're such a nuisance, go away.

fierce said simply that it is possible for HOU to get Smith, get over yourself

Rondo is not going to eat Stevens alive, they are going to excel together

As for Smith and the Pistons, I guess he did get that near max deal at 14M per. Pistons are doing the Celtics a favor by getting better but not in contension for a title. I do wonder how they plan to upgrade their guard situation. I think KCP is a 3, Knight sucks, and Stucky is old news...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Fungus34's comment:

Piston. 

@WojYahooNBA: Y! Sources: Free agent forward Josh Smith agrees to a four year, $56 million with the Detroit Pistons. http://t.co/Ro6zbwhulS

I WIN I WIN I WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

the pisstuns make another egregious personnel move....  apparently dumars just got lucky putting together a team that could win the cup once.  everything since (holding on too long to washed up has beens and incredibly un-wise signings like charlie V and others) has been a disaster.

josh smith is a disaster.  look at how his game is falling apart- reminds me of antoine.  the "outside shooter who couldn't hit the ocean" and on top of that he's down in to the 50%'s in free throws now.  good luck with that!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

loser you're such a nuisance, go away.

fierce said simply that it is possible for HOU to get Smith, get over yourself

Rondo is not going to eat Stevens alive, they are going to excel together

As for Smith and the Pistons, I guess he did get that near max deal at 14M per. Pistons are doing the Celtics a favor by getting better but not in contension for a title. I do wonder how they plan to upgrade their guard situation. I think KCP is a 3, Knight sucks, and Stucky is old news...

Hey R9R, I got an idea!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

In response to Fungus34's comment:

Piston. 

@WojYahooNBA: Y! Sources: Free agent forward Josh Smith agrees to a four year, $56 million with the Detroit Pistons. http://t.co/Ro6zbwhulS

I WIN I WIN I WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

the pisstuns make another egregious personnel move....  apparently dumars just got lucky putting together a team that could win the cup once.  everything since (holding on too long to washed up has beens and incredibly un-wise signings like charlie V and others) has been a disaster.

josh smith is a disaster.  look at how his game is falling apart- reminds me of antoine.  the "outside shooter who couldn't hit the ocean" and on top of that he's down in to the 50%'s in free throws now.  good luck with that!

I agree with you. He is not who they seem to think he is. What are they missing????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

I agree with you. He is not who they seem to think he is. What are they missing????

[/QUOTE]

well, i guess the bright side is that he doesn't show up fat, doesn't play lazy like charlie V.

but 15M a year for smith is a joke.  the finesse (shooting) parts of his game are crumbling and i don't even think he's hardly 30.  he's an okay rebounder (charlie V would not rebound at all.)

in my book smith is a decent pick up at 10 million.  not a penny more.  david west, for example, is a much better player who probably is going to be paid a little less than smith.  the thing with smith is that he is just nothing in a half court set.  he needs 27 feet to wind himself up for a drive to the hoop and the outside shooting is high 20's % accuracy for deep 2 and 3's.  that is dreadful.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Detroit will be trying to dump Smith's contract in a couple of years.

He isn't that good.

Sections
Shortcuts