My Worst Nightmare

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

My Worst Nightmare

As I have been saying all along, Kobe is not about to share the limelight.  I have said that he would cost us a championship and has cost us some in the past.  The season isn't even going good and he already has to tell people this is "his" team.   This is one arrogant piece of , well you know.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8450210/kobe-bryant-makes-clear-los-angeles-lakers-team

Well its all about Kobe.  You think Michael Jordan would have to tell someone the Bulls were his team?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: My Worst Nightmare

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Dwight knows whose team he is now playing for.

"I'm willing to go through that process, learn from one of the greatest to ever play the game and I think it will be great," Howard said. "I think learning from a guy like Kobe, I know he's going to be tough on me but I expect that and I want him to do that. So, I'll take all the heat that he's going to give me because I know at the end of the day that's going to make me a better player and a better person and it's going to make this team better." ESPN.com

I don't believe Dwight.  He is simply trying to ingratiate himself to the Lakers fans.  This is PR 101.  After all, what do you expect him to say?  That he will not follow Kobe when Kobe is standing on his high pedestal and proclaiming it to the world?  Remember that Dwight had nixed an earlier trade discussion to the Lakers because of the same issue.

You are just being gullible here.  Learn to recognize a PR attempt when you see it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Kobe hugging all the kisses?

Are you jealous?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to lakerfaker's comment:

As I have been saying all along, Kobe is not about to share the limelight.  I have said that he would cost us a championship and has cost us some in the past.  The season isn't even going good and he already has to tell people this is "his" team.   This is one arrogant piece of , well you know.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8450210/kobe-bryant-makes-clear-los-angeles-lakers-team

Well its all about Kobe.  You think Michael Jordan would have to tell someone the Bulls were his team?

Like why do you even care?  Its not like your a Laker fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

Sounds like you are unhappy with some of the comments here.  Have you tried a Lakers forum?  There may be a lot more of your brethren over there.  They may mostly say nice things about the Lakers and make fun of the Celtics.  Try it.  You may be happier.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[/QUOTE]

I agree. It's dumb, stupid, foolish, etc. for a Laker fan to come to a forum for Celtic fans and expect Celtic fans to be all praises for the Lakers.

[/QUOTE]

Laker fans who come to BDC aren't looking for Laker praise.

They are looking for Cs fans dumb, stupid and foolish enough to engage them in silly conversations.. and they find no shortage of such fans here.

Pud 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"They are looking for Cs fans dumb, stupid and foolish enough to engage them in silly conversations.. and they find no shortage of such fans here."

I actually prefer Lakers trolls to you at this point, since you primarily come on here to trash one of our own players relentlessly even though you claim to actually be a Celtics fan. 

Also, give the BDC some credit for the troll party by taking away the ignore button. 

That said I think you have a higher upside by far if you are finally willing to stop hating and trolling on the hate and offer more balanced views on many topics. I'm not saying you even should stop criticizing a certain player but you could learn to play more than one note in here. Until you change you have as much cred as the Laker trolls.

The exception would be TommyFraud who deserves special contempt for pretending to be a Celts fan. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/31892/markazi-howard-a-big-upgrade-over-bynum

"Throughout the frustrating dance he's been doing with the Orlando Magic in the past year, Dwight Howard has made it known he doesn'™t want to play for the Los Angeles Lakers."

sounds like a great fit!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"I actually prefer Lakers trolls to you at this point, since you primarily come on here to trash one of our own players relentlessly even though you claim to actually be a Celtics fan. 

To each his own.

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

I am sorry if I offend you Dirtbag.  I just happen to not wear the purple shades a lot of my comrades wear.  I only speak the truth.  Sometimes that hurts.  Try a tylenol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Jordan didn't have a Shaq either. Pippen was the next best player on that team and he was a step and half below Jordan's level. Everyone else was a solid role player. Jordan was super by himself. Kobe and Lebron needed that supporting cast of allstars to win MJ didn't.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:

In response to DFURY13's comment:

Jordan didn't have a Shaq either. Pippen was the next best player on that team and he was a step and half below Jordan's level. Everyone else was a solid role player. Jordan was super by himself. Kobe and Lebron needed that supporting cast of allstars to win MJ didn't.

Jordan won nothing before Pippen came to Chicago.

From when Worthy left NC to when Pippen came to Chicago, Jordan went 8 years without winning a championship. That is no coincidence.

Its no coincedence that with Shaq both Wade and Kobe garnered championships.  With Wade he was the dominate player,  when the Lakers one Shaq was the most dominate player in the league , hands down.  Any number of good players could have won championships with Shaq when he was dominating like he did.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

I am sorry if I offend you Dirtbag.  I just happen to not wear the purple shades a lot of my comrades wear.  I only speak the truth.  Sometimes that hurts.  Try a tylenol.

The only thing that offends me is you pretending you are a Laker fan.

No you just wear green.

Sections
Shortcuts