My Worst Nightmare..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Re: My Worst Nightmare..

In response to celticelmo's comment:

My worst nightmare is the Celts are terrible all year and then go on a winning streak at the end and cost us the chance to get a top 3 pick......OMG, that nightmare just became a reality. 

NO WAY THE CELTICS GO 4-0 IN THEIR LAST 4 GAMES......

1-3 IS MORE LIKELY

CELTICS WILL PICK IN THE TOP 3

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

there is no good in any win...we need to be in the top 3...it's a must...orlando has to win a damn game...we even kept rondo out...to balance the walker not playing.

Yeah Raider and looking at the schedule, we have the Sixers coming up and other win-able games. Does not look good now my friend and it makes me sick. So close yet so far away.

yeah..i just don't get it....it just get's me so mad that we lose so much games. yet we lose so much by winning.this year is a loss..just keep it going..why win now? it just does not help anything.

Yep, hard to think Ainge did not tell Stevens to tank it with so much on the line. If there was anything at all that was positive about winning the game, I would understand but there was nothing but doom that went along with the win. I hate to even use that word {win}. 

i know..because we didn't (win) anything...

No...nothing. And now, I am going to say good night because I have had way to many beers...I am hoping I wake up tomorrow and it was just a dream. Peace out Raider and have a great weekend. More to life than the Celts, Thank the Good Lord. LOL. Chat with you tomorrow and Good Night!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

there is no good in any win...we need to be in the top 3...it's a must...orlando has to win a damn game...we even kept rondo out...to balance the walker not playing.

Yeah Raider and looking at the schedule, we have the Sixers coming up and other win-able games. Does not look good now my friend and it makes me sick. So close yet so far away.

yeah..i just don't get it....it just get's me so mad that we lose so much games. yet we lose so much by winning.this year is a loss..just keep it going..why win now? it just does not help anything.

Yep, hard to think Ainge did not tell Stevens to tank it with so much on the line. If there was anything at all that was positive about winning the game, I would understand but there was nothing but doom that went along with the win. I hate to even use that word {win}. 

i know..because we didn't (win) anything...

No...nothing. And now, I am going to say good night because I have had way to many beers...I am hoping I wake up tomorrow and it was just a dream. Peace out Raider and have a great weekend. More to life than the Celts, Thank the Good Lord. LOL. Chat with you tomorrow and Good Night!

good night...i'll be here tomorrow. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

For all the Laker conspiracy theorists, you might want to consider the fact that the Lakers haven't had a number one pick in decades. 

If there was such a pro-Lakers bias then Stern would never have blocked the Chris Paul trade, which set the Lakers back years.

They have gotten great players through free agency and by drafting Kobe who was drafted #13 - and the Celts will surely have a draft pick higher than 13. 

The Celts could also trade the pick - we traded our number five for Ray Allen and then traded another player (Jefferson) drafted 15 for KG and won a championship that way. 

The real nightmare was not trading that number five pick away but getting him back later in the form of the wildly overpaid Jeff Green.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

The real nightmare was not trading that number five pick away but getting him back later in the form of the wildly overpaid Jeff Green.

now i'm never going back to sleep...damnit!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

as patsy cline sang...i need some (sweet dreams) of celtics drafting....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

+1 forreal.. oh well hopefully DA works some serious magic soon

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

+1 forreal.. oh well hopefully DA works some serious magic soon

gotta see some of his fireworks...i think it's going to be a fun off-season for all of us.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Hopefully we can end up at #5. Randle may be able to fetch us something but after that you aren't going to get a Ray Allen type player (who I believe averaged about 26 pts the year before we got him) with Smart, Vonleh, Gordon ect. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Lakers and Knicks win the lottery, and the C's have to settle for their pick at #8.  This will happen, the consipracy theorists have spoken!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

Lakers and Knicks win the lottery, and the C's have to settle for their pick at #8.  This will happen, the consipracy theorists have spoken!

The Celtics will get a top 3 pick is my prediction.

Go C's!!!

Stay chill!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

HL (with one R), I very much hope your prediction comes true!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:

I got a worse one...

We end up tied with Orl. which gives us false hope because we lose the coin flip and have to settle for 4th worst.  

Then we get crushed in the lottery and get the 7th pick where nobody wants to be and DA can't find a trading partner.  He takes McBuckets because he is the best scorer left but proves much too slow to guard at either SF or PF positions, which forces Brad to bench him early in the season ala Faverani. 

Rondo see's no upgrade in the roster and demands a trade causing his value to sink even lower, and DA is forced to take pennies on the dollar.  Rondo is traded for an expiring, another middling role player, and a second round pick.

We end up with no guys with All-star potential on the team and at least 2 more years of praying for the Celtics to lose. 

Oh yeah, the Lakers were one of the teams that jumped us and end up with a top 3 pick.

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE !

THAT HURT JUST TO READ IT......

JABARI PARKER WOULD BE PERFECT IN CELTIC GREEN , BUT I THINK THE NIGHTMARE OF ENDING UP WITH THE 7th PICK WOULD GIVE THE CELTICS A BETTER PLAYER THAN McBuckets THOUGH.......NOAH VONLEGH OR MARCUS SMART SHOULD BOTH BE AVAILABLE AT #7.......

Sections
Shortcuts