NAME A BIGGER PERSONALITY GREATER THAN SHAQ:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

NAME A BIGGER PERSONALITY GREATER THAN SHAQ:

Can you beat the "BIG MAESTRO"?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: NAME A BIGGER PERSONALITY GREATER THAN SHAQ:

Okay... personality bigger than Shaqdaddy????

not Nene... how about None!

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

in the NBA - none is bigger

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

There isn't one in the current NBA. He's really the classic example of a very big kid. He's lots of fun and Celtics fans should really make the most of this season. Not sure if he'll be around for 2010/11 if Boston win the title this season.

Shaq's always been larger than life. He'd have had competition in the 1980's but in this current era, nobody comes close to matching his personality.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I didn't realize how charismatic he is until he came to Boston. He's become a home town favorite.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

I wonder what shaq honestly thinks about boston compared to the other cities he has lived in. i mean there is no other sports town like boston in the past ten years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerryredsox11. Show jerryredsox11's posts

everyone think  Shaq will throw out the first pitch at fenway park on opening daySealed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: NAME A BIGGER PERSONALITY GREATER THAN SHAQ::
    I didn't realize how charismatic he is until he came to Boston. He's become a home town favorite.
    Posted by mem17

Agree with you.  Could you imagine another Celtics player conducting the symphony?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Shaq has become great for the Celtics and great for the city of Boston.  He is such a personable individual who just enjoys having fun with others, no matter who you are.  He is the biggest personality in the NBA.

On the other hand, I honestly would love for him to be at home resting or somewhere getting treatment on that injured calf instead of conducting the symphony.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportstalk. Show sportstalk's posts

He's doing a lot of good things in Boston.  I honestly think he's really enjoying his time here.  Also there are some players who don't enjoy the limelight ie., KG for one.  So having Shaq around not only helps on the court, but off the court as well.  Kudos to the Cs for signing this guy, he's been nothing sort of an extremely positve addition imo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Others who have gotten down with the people have been Larry Bird getting a ride from a random stranger to celebrate a championship and Roger Clemens (in his pre roid days) jogging on the Charles with Al Nipper. The Big Bad Bruins in the 70s used to do a lot of partying with the public from what I've heard as well.  Shaq shows that pro athletes still can mix with the common folk if they want to....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

everyone think  Shaq will throw out the first pitch at fenway park on opening day
    Posted by jerryredsox11

That would be sweet...Sox could use a lefty out of the pen, and Shaq could be that player...

Look he took on Pujols and almost beat him in the homerun derby...

Like to see Shaq bang the Green Monster...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

I wonder what shaq honestly thinks about boston compared to the other cities he has lived in. i mean there is no other sports town like boston in the past ten years.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

but there is also no place on earth like orlando, miami and LA...cleveland...well...they dont call it the mistake by the lake for nothin!

but i definitely think he is enjoying himself a great deal here in boston and IMO, the league is more fun when shaq is a happy camper

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

P34!!   HAHAHA!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It's a really good thing for this league that Shaq has a heart of gold.  The only time I've ever seen him truly angry was a game where he was literally throwing 6"8 guys off the top of a pile during a brawl. If he ever decided to use his powers for bad, no one in this league could stop him without help.  It would take Ben Wallace and about two other players.

He's a stand-up guy for sure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

I used to hate Shaq and the referee advantage that he was allowed. While he is no longer allowed those advantages, his attitude is infectious. The Celtics have allowed Shaq redemption. Wining with out the professional wrestling calls.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Shaqueeta was the biggest personality I have ever seen.  Few men can get away with stuffing the shirt and adorning makeup.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I can't think of one bigger. I do think he and Big Papi could be homeboys though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

I agree, he really seams to like people, and he is a great marketer.

The City is really taken with him.

He has to like this environment better than LA. His relationship with Kome had to be difficult.

Shaq came to the Celtics with the right approach, lets hope it continues as the other Centers get healthy.

Sections
Shortcuts