Nash played like a 25 year old.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

Nash played like a 25 year old.

What I was afraid of started to happen tonight...Nash really changed the makeup of the Lakers. They looked very, very confident coming back from 14 in the 4th with him on the floor. I predict they will be even more formidable as the schedule rolls on, which means a lot of trouble for the rest of us fans who detest the Lakers success.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Re: Nash played like a 25 year old.

Typical Celtic mentality....

Count on broken bones or torn acl...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:

What I was afraid of started to happen tonight...Nash really changed the makeup of the Lakers. They looked very, very confident coming back from 14 in the 4th with him on the floor. I predict they will be even more formidable as the schedule rolls on, which means a lot of trouble for the rest of us fans who detest the Lakers success.

But, of course, you're "not a fan of either team"  right?

FRAUD and liar!!!!

Come clean, man, and earn 1% respect.  It's 1% more than you have on here right now!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I don't know why you are afraid of the Lakers.  As I said yesterday the Lakers are looking up at about 10 teams in the West while the Celtics are looking up at 7 in the east. 

You should ask yourself why you are so obsessed with the lakers. There really isn't much reason to talk about them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I don't know why you are afraid of the Lakers.  As I said yesterday the Lakers are looking up at about 10 teams in the West while the Celtics are looking up at 7 in the east. 

You should ask yourself why you are so obsessed with the lakers. There really isn't much reason to talk about them.

x1000000000000000000000000000

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketballfan2010. Show basketballfan2010's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

But, of course, you're "not a fan of either team"  right?

FRAUD and liar!!!!

Come clean, man, and earn 1% respect.  It's 1% more than you have on here right now!!

Been gone from BDC for awhile, guess some fans like John are in to some strange perspectives? Just call himself a Laker fan and move on to LA Times forum would probably work best. Looking forward to Celtics beating them!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Should ask why he is consumed with the celtics.  Otherwise he wouldn't be here starting threads

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"You should ask yourself why you are so obsessed with the lakers. There really isn't much reason to talk about them."

Right, except Johnwhattheheck is the latest in a long line of sockpuppets, fake Celtic fans. 

Hopefully all those reading this thread realize John is going to continue to post as a fraud Celtics fan but it's clear he's just here to stir the pot. 

Here's what we know: 

- no self-respecting Celtics fan is EVER worried afraid of the Lakers, even if we are 0-82 and they are 82-0. 

- no real Celtics fan is concerned about the Lakers right now. Our concerns are with the Heat, and even the Knicks, Bulls, and Nets. 

Meanwhile "John" assumes we want the Lakers to lose every game but that's not true, we want the Lakers to be good enough to make the playoffs and then get their hearts crushed which is exactly what is going to happen this year and it's going to be lovely to watch. Therefore a bit of short term success (fools gold) for the old dudes is just fine....

"John" however is obviously a Laker fan here to stir the pot until he tires of wasting his life here or gets banned. 

Let's accelerate this process by calling him out.

p.s. Nash it too old. He can't play D. He's vulnerable to injury. He's not our concern.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

More of the same... Celtics fans turning on Celtics fans...

John is unbiased.

Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed day and a very Merry Christmas!

I agree.  John is unbiased and not very intelligent.

Happy Holiday Boo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I guess Jarret Jack was happy to see Nash return.  He set his season high in points,  something like 29.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

More of the same... Celtics fans turning on Celtics fans...

John is unbiased.

Hope all is well!

I agree.  John is unbiased and not very intelligent.

Happy Holiday Boo.

I did not say anything about intelligence. I can only assume that you think all Celtics fans are unintelligent?

Happy Holdays  to you too my friend!

Stay blessed!

That is quite an assumption. No I will be more clear.  John  seems less intelligent that almost anyone that I encounter both on this board or off whether it be a Celtics fan or a Lakers fan.

Thanks for letting me clear this up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I guess Jarret Jack was happy to see Nash return.  He set his season high in points,  something like 29.

And the Lakers won the game. Hope all is well!

And they would nearly make the playoffs if they were to begin today.

Have a blessed day and may scrooge fill your stockings with Komes underwear.  Please don't sniff long,  you may smell the Colorada Rockies.

Sections
Shortcuts