Nate has been off for awhile

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Nate has been off for awhile

Watching Nate last night miss three straight wide open threes in a row I am wondering what has happened to him? He was a very good shooter, streaky yes but amazing at creating his shot at will. The only thing is he misses most of them.

Is it possible  he is injured? Playing badly to avoid a trade.  None of it makes sense, why would his shooting go south with no explanation.

He is certainly tradable.   At the moment his stock could not be lower.

I feel like he could break out of it at anytime but I have felt that way all year.
    I like him. He has shown he is a good teammate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Nate has been off for awhile

Nate has been off so long that Wafer has really surpassed him. I would be fine using Wafer as the backup SG if Nate is moved.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

I've been pretty disgusted with Nate's play for a while now. He just seems to tease us with a great game every now and then, and we want to like him (with all his energy and cheerleading), but the fact remains, he has been the most unreliable player off the bench. I know Tommy loves him, (just like he loves JON), but both these guys have had negative impacts to this team. How many times have we completely lost momentum from a Nate quick ill advised jumper? He will then turn around a few plays later and do something fantastic and we tend to forget the 3-4 stupid plays before that. Sorry Nate, but the bad outweighs the good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

last night i was thinking the same. he even missed the basket totally once. it was not his night. last good game he had was in LA vs lakers. before that..............