Nate needs to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pine8ball. Show pine8ball's posts

Nate needs to go

If he doesn't score he's not worth keeping around. He can't run the offense and he is a liability on defense. I don't see what he does for us on the positive side. He makes terrible passes and takes terrible shots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Nate needs to go

I keep hearing that Nate will play better when he doesn't have to run the point and West runs the point.  I think that will help but I am now worried that Nate won't be that much better.  I say that because he hasn't been playing as a point guard in these games.  He's playing as a shooting guard and just can't hit consistently.

Frustrating loss tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticjay. Show celticjay's posts

In Response to Re: Nate needs to go:
    [QUOTE]I keep hearing that Nate will play better when he doesn't have to run the point and West runs the point.  I think that will help but I am now worried that Nate won't be that much better.  I say that because he hasn't been playing as a point guard in these games.  He's playing as a shooting guard and just can't hit consistently. Frustrating loss tonight.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Pack your bags little man..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

I've been saying this all season and people keep saying wait for Delonte he'll get better ... smh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Aaron Brooks and Shane Battier to the Celtics

JO and Nate to the Pacers

TJ Ford and Draft pick or picks to the Rockets

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think we have to sweeten the deal P34. Who else goes?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Brooks the Lakers would love to pick up as well. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I think we have to sweeten the deal P34. Who else goes?
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

The Celtics can offer Draft picks. If they want Bradley or Harangody included then why not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I have been a Nate defender but I do wonder sometimes.   I continue to ask myself (and other friends):   Who's better for us - House or Nate.  To me, its beginning to look like House because if Nate can't get and hit his own shot and if he can't play back up point guard, what advantage did he offer over House???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I have been a Nate defender but I do wonder sometimes.   I continue to ask myself (and other friends):   Who's better for us - House or Nate.  To me, its beginning to look like House because if Nate can't get and hit his own shot and if he can't play back up point guard, what advantage did he offer over House???

Against the Lakers I almost forgot about House when Nate was on fire. It's just a case of win some lose some. 

By the way, Nate can dribble and penetrate while House can not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Some nights, I say Nate is better for us.  Some nights, I say we need Eddie's shooting.  overall, its just not a clear win with Nate.  Its turning out to be a wash (not that we're worse, but we aren't better, either).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Some nights, I say Nate is better for us.  Some nights, I say we need Eddie's shooting.  overall, its just not a clear win with Nate.  Its turning out to be a wash (not that we're worse, but we aren't better, either).

Nate gave the Celtics a boost last year in the playoffs. When Rondo went down in Game 6 of the Magic series Nate took over and led the Celtics to victory. 

Both Nate and House can't run the offense but Nate is better a better dribbler and he can drive to the basket. House is just lucky he has Wade and Lebron handling the ball all the time in Miami.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I thought Nate was better than House but I was wrong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

How about we keep the starting 5 and Baby and trade everyone else....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I've been saying this all season and people keep saying wait for Delonte he'll get better ... smh
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Me too.  His shot selection is usually horrendous.  He hustles but is not big enough to stop people.  He made a all pro out of Livingston

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Aaron Brooks and Shane Battier to the Celtics JO and Nate to the Pacers TJ Ford and Draft pick or picks to the Rockets
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Thats a good trade but won't happen. I would be happy with Ford

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I have been a Nate defender but I do wonder sometimes.   I continue to ask myself (and other friends):   Who's better for us - House or Nate.  To me, its beginning to look like House because if Nate can't get and hit his own shot and if he can't play back up point guard, what advantage did he offer over House???

We had a thread earlier about House or Nate.  Originally I wanted Nate but changed my mind early in the year.  When I said I would take House back I got roasted.  The mindset was nate will be fine when Delonte comes back. Only problem would be will still won't have a backup PG. Delonte is not that guy either, just a substitute.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

maybe Ainge can find some sucker out there that will give up their number 1 and 2 picks plus their best shooter off the bench for Nate....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Personally, I don't think nate has played as bad over the last few games.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Nate is streaky. Judging him when he is not shooting well is not taking into account when he is on.  Delonte will help him. Where have all the people gone who want him to start?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

people keep talking about when delonte comes back....when is that by the way??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

very soon. couple weeks i think.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm losing faith in Nate. I'm not sure what's going on with his shot.

Boy, Delonte West should just take #17 down from the rafters because he is becoming a Celtic legend by not even playing. LOL! Wow people!!