Nate Robinson blew by Ray Allen again

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Nate Robinson blew by Ray Allen again

Great win by Chicago. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

If the Bulls stay big,it will keep Ray off the court because they have no one to stay with Nate...not Chalmers,not Cole, not Ray.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

Great win by Chicago. 

Unfortunately that may be Chicago's only win in this series.

The Heat shot less than 40% from the field. Guess they were rusty from not being able to play for so long. Price you pay if you sweep your opponent.

Fierce...I disagree...it they are + 10 on the boards they'll win more games !!!

Ok, truth be known, I'm a GS fan too after the Celtics so anxious to watch their game. But tonight I was a Bulls fan. I'm thinking it might have been wise to have offered Asst Coach Thibodeaux the coaching job instead of Doc. Incredible what a job he has done w/o Rose & now Deng & Hinrich.

They won game 7 vs Nets with 44-30 rebounds & tonight it was 46-32 for anothe +14.  And we thought Terry was the answer after we lost Allen and I know I'm being a Monday Morning Quarterback, but we gave Nate away in the Perkins deal for Green. People seem happy we got Green for Perk but I sure wish we had Nate Allen now at 5"10" who scored 27 and we have been seeking Redick as a scorer. If Nate had stayed with us, who knows. He and BB won game 5 vs Lakers in 2010-Shrek & Donkey...memorable photo.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Miami has no one to protect the rim. So Nate was able to put in an underhand scoop shot at the rim after he blew by Benedict. The lesson for the Celtics is get Verajao, or another rim protector and play basketball the way it was meant to be played.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Nate Robinson...another player alienated by Doc and let go///  see how a good coach has Nate playing??

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I don't think there were a lot of Celtics fans who thought losing Nate Robinson was a big deal.  he was just a throwaway piece.  I know I didn;t think anything of him leaving - even though he was kind of a fun player to watch.

BUT - he sure is the kind of guy the Celtics need.  they have no one who could come in and light up the offense like this guy; and they really could use a gunner like that against the Knicks

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Bulls leading by 2, 88-86. After Wade missed a 3, Bulls got the ball and Nate was isolated with Ray with 5 seconds remaining on the shot clock. As usual, Nate blew by Ray like Ray wasn't even there.

We see this every season when Rondo is playing defense. Whats the purpose of this thread

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I'll step up and own a prediction: Bulls take the series to a game7. 

Danny and Doc made a sober judgement about Nate Robinson, that he was just a streak scorer and not something to build around or with.

Nate is on an unbelievable role, and you're right that it has all been enabled by Thib having the balls to let Nate loose. He has no other choice with Rose, Hinrich and Rip all out injured... but you gotta give it up to Nate. He is beasting it! 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Everytime we played Miami, I did not understand why the Celtics didn't just isolate someone against Ray Allen.

I guess because Thibodeau is a better coach than Doc Rivers.

uhm, Doc, did go at Ray Allen.  Ray was -5 against us in the game with Jeff Green. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

For the win.

Some here thought I was a Ray hater. It's not hate, Ray's old and he's a defensively liability.

Haha, no, that is just a proof that you are a Ray hater. Actually what Doc is to Kirk, Ray is to you.

Kirk tries to tell that Spurs are a team going for offensive rebounds, when I prooved they are the worst team with the Cs on the offensive glass.

Fierce tries to convince himself that Terry is better than Ray by cherry picking single possessions.

Fierce:

1) Where is your post in the Ray against Terry thread? There is proof Ray was better all season long including the playoffs? Did Terry came up big in the post season? Not so much I guess.

2) Are you really try to convince us, that it was on Ray to defend Robinsion? Nate was defended from Chandler and Cole in this game, and scored 27 points. You highlight the single play when Ray played defense? Really, that is hiw you want to prove your point?

3) Ray defended Gibson more than he defended Nate in this game, Why? Cause he is not only old but tall for his position. Even a young Ray couldn't defend a guy like Nate, who is that much smaller (even small for a PG).

--> Summary: This threat proves you are a hater.  

P.S.

Where were your streams when AB, Terry and Lee were blocked time and time again this year?

Or where is the stream where Terry gets abused by James under the basket --> Does this make Terry a defensive liability?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Somebody gets beat by someone else every game.  To pick out a single play is absurd.  The  Heat didn't get Ray to play defense against point guards. Ray just happened to be the one matched up with Nate.  Nate pretty much scorched everyone he played against.

Funny getting rid of Ray and adding Terry and Lee didn't make us a better rebounding team with the addition by subtraction rule that was laid on us.  We were still the next to last rebounding team in the league.  Nothing changed other than Terry turned out to be not as good as Ray. I thought JT would be a big help.  Turned out he did more talking than playing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Somebody gets beat by someone else every game.  To pick out a single play is absurd.  The  Heat didn't get Ray to play defense against point guards. Ray just happened to be the one matched up with Nate.  Nate pretty much scorched everyone he played against.

Funny getting rid of Ray and adding Terry and Lee didn't make us a better rebounding team with the addition by subtraction rule that was laid on us.  We were still the next to last rebounding team in the league.  Nothing changed other than Terry turned out to be not as good as Ray. I thought JT would be a big help.  Turned out he did more talking than playing.

+1

But wait for the haters to come back, they will never admit being wrong.

Front Burner Triva: Doc is to Kirk and Karllost like Ray is to ... ? Answer: Fierce!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Look at these morons calling people haters... they take things so personally, like having a different opinion is insulting to them..  Little kids and spoiled brats act this way.

Whoever said Ray is old and a defensive liability is accurate.. Nothing to be ashamed about, its the truth.

I also dont think its a big deal nate blew past Ray... this goes on in games all the time.. Its tough to stop most any decent nba player 1on1, let alone a super quick guard like Nate. Why anyone makes a thread about this is beyond me...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Look at these morons calling people haters... they take things so personally, like having a different opinion is insulting to them..  Little kids and spoiled brats act this way.

Whoever said Ray is old and a defensive liability is accurate.. Nothing to be ashamed about, its the truth.

I also dont think its a big deal nate blew past Ray... this goes on in games all the time.. Its tough to stop most any decent nba player 1on1, let alone a super quick guard like Nate. Why anyone makes a thread about this is beyond me...

Do you always comment three times on threads you don't care about dummy?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Have you always had this problem with reading comprehension??

I wondered why someone, who'd have to be as stupid as you, would make a thread about this. Where did you glean the insight it was a thread I didnt care to comment on?

Now slither away SFB's

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I wondered why someone, who'd have to be as stupid as you, would make a thread about this. Where did you glean the insight it was a thread I didnt care to comment on?

Now slither away SFB's

And that's 4 comments now.

How many more comments are you going to have to write to process this post you don't care about in your extremely slow brain?

I bet it takes you at least 2 more.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Now slither away SFB's

And that's 4 comments now.

How many more comments are you going to have to write to process this post you don't care about in your extremely slow brain?

I bet it takes you at least 2 more.

Thanks for reacting so quickly, lets me know you care..a lot. ROFL

Its no fun when its this easy.. cya chump lol

Sections
Shortcuts