Nate Robinson blew by Ray Allen again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Re: Nate Robinson blew by Ray Allen again

Ha, another Ray Allen hate post by the #1 Ray Allen hater on this board.  Come on everyone knows it. 

That's ok 'cause Ray's gonna be getting another ring soon and your boy Pierce will still only have one...haha.   Ray+2rings>Pierce+1ring.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

1)Did I say Terry is a better defender than Ray?

2)I said the Celts would become a better rebounding team without Ray and it came true, right?Come on, from 38.8 to 39.35 is not an improvement?

3)You say that's because the Celts are shooting more. Of course the Celts are shooting more now because they don't have to wait for Ray getting open coming off multiple screens. The Celtic offense became more dynamic without Ray.

4)Again, what part was I wrong?

5)And I never said I hate Ray. Don't make up stuff.

1) I'm pretty sure you said that multiple times. But maybe it was some else who tclaimed hat we will become younger and better on D with Terry. Maybe it wasn't you who said Ray is one diemsnional cause he cannot play D and this will change with Terry? Then I'm sorry. But we can solve this very easy? Were the Cs better with Terry or Ray on D?

2) Sorry, even if you ask this 100 times, the answer is till no. The facts say were as bad as before, like I have proven.

3) Wrong again. You are wrong so often in this topic that it is clear that you are blinded by your emotions.

a) Without only Ray we were are worse rebounding team than before even in "your" absolute numbers. After we added more of Sully and especially as Rondo has gone down, we played a faster style, the absolute numbers went up. The pace mainly increased cause Rondo wasn't there (as noticed by many users by the way), not because Ray wasn't there.

b) According to your argument faster pace = better. That is not neccerarily true and our numbers for the year doesn't show that we improved either. So actually you are wrong twice in this argument.

4) Basically in everything on this topic, besides which contract will hurt the team more on the long term. Here the jury is still open.

5) Come on, you didn't say that you loved Ray, but than he cheated on you? You don't open one stupid threat after each other? You can't even accept the facts, when I present them? If that is not, tell me what it is?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to darkman20's comment:

Ha, another Ray Allen hate post by the #1 Ray Allen hater on this board.  Come on everyone knows it. 

That's ok 'cause Ray's gonna be getting another ring soon and your boy Pierce will still only have one...haha.   Ray+2rings>Pierce+1ring.

You really going to make this Paul Pierce vs. Ray Allen?

Yeah, Ray might get a 2nd ring, but he got it because of Lebron, Wade, and Bosh.

One thing that Pierce has and Ray will never get is an MVP Finals trophy.

No, we've seen enough Pierce vs. Allen thread, so let me take the liberty of the last word...you don't have to respond.

Pierce stole that MVP from Ray.  Ray had a better series than Pierce and was the MVP in the deciding game 4, and almost singlehandedly kept the Celts within striking distance of the game.   He put the final nail in the coffin to the lakers in that game...'cause your boy pierce was to out of shape and was to tired that he didn't want the ball anymore, so they gave it to Ray, who played every sinlge minute in that game, and made the final deciding play.

The only thing Pierce is remembered for in that series is a wheelchair....lol.  

You don't have to respond, because it's The Truth.   

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts