NATE ROBINSON showing y CRAW/JET could b the key to beating MIAMI!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

Re: NATE ROBINSON showing y CRAW/JET could b the key to beating MIAMI!

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

IN 2 GAMES, THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ANSWER. HE JUST DRIBBLES AND PENETRATES WITH IMPUNITY AGAIN AND AGAIN. miami has a weak interior defense against speedy penetrators. if terry could wake up, he's key. ditto with the knicks. but frankly i look for green and craw to lead us to miami and take us from there if kg and pp can just be consistent complimentary guy esp on defense!

wait a minute. is that the same Nate Robinson that our great coach Doc Rivers never played?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to JG9000's comment:

IN 2 GAMES, THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ANSWER. HE JUST DRIBBLES AND PENETRATES WITH IMPUNITY AGAIN AND AGAIN. miami has a weak interior defense against speedy penetrators. if terry could wake up, he's key. ditto with the knicks. but frankly i look for green and craw to lead us to miami and take us from there if kg and pp can just be consistent complimentary guy esp on defense!

wait a minute. is that the same Nate Robinson that our great coach Doc Rivers never played?

yes, its the same nate that is playing with his 3rd team in the last 3 years...4th if you count boston

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Yeah , Craw/Jet.......(yawn)

If things had gone along to plan , the Celtics would be starting Leandro Barbosa with Bradley and Courtney Lee would be the 3rd guy.  Barbosa looked explosive at times (whenever given minutes!)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Personally I'm excited about Jordan Crawford's potential.  I enjoy watching him play...it's like he stepped out of the hot tub time machine, but from a 1976 ABA team.

Sections
Shortcuts